Chapter 3: Flirting with a Demon King

"When Zexon is speaking in his mind"-Bold

"When Zexon is speaking to Irene in his mind as well as when Irene is replying"- Italic
____________________________

[WARNING: This chapter will contain very cringy flirtings between mens.Don't like,then don't read and wait for the next chapter]
_____________________________

Previously on Guardian of Juniper...

Before, he heard footsteps.
____________________________

Author P.O.V

Zexon quickly opens his hand fan in case the footsteps belong to an enemy that needs to be taken care of. Especially if it is a demon king/queen.

But when he saw what had made the noises of the footsteps, he almost drooled at the sight.

In front of him was a man with midnight blue eyes with silver long silky hair, he had pale skin and sharp ears with thin lips that seem alluring. He was also wearing a cross-shaped earring, he had on a midnight blue leather coat and black dress shirt, black tight pants with midnight blue combat boots. Underneath his tight shirt revealed his six packs and his ripped body as well as the slim thighs.

 Underneath his tight shirt revealed his six packs and his ripped body as well as the slim thighs

But what caught Zexon most is his demon horns and rapiers at his belt.

"Irene, who is the person in front of me?"

"Wind, you better watch out. He is one of the 16 demon kings/queens, he may even be the strongest one out of the sixteen of them. But as for his personal information, I have no idea Wind."

"It is alright, Irene. That mere information is more than enough to tell me what to do with him."Zexon smirked as Irene shivered.

"W-What are you going to do with him?"Irene stuttered.

"I will make him my husband by seducing him first with the help of charm magic. How do I activate it?"

"Wind, you were already using charm magic from the start but luckily you only used 20%, do you perhaps want to use 100%?"Irene asked as Zexon nodded at Irene sentence.

"You just need to say out in your mind [Activate Charm Magic,100%] and whenever you want to disable charm magic, you just need to say out in your mind [Disable Charm Magic]. Well, good luck Wind, I need to go, bye."Irene bid her farewell to Zexon as Zexon just smiled.

"[Activate Charm Magic,100%]"

Zexon certainly didn't feel anything but judging from the other man's shock reaction the moment he said that in his mind, he is certain the magic is working.

"Hello, Sir.Mind stating your business here?"Zexon started the conversation first as he stares straight at the demon king.

"I was just going to relax here but it would be nice to have beauty with me sometime."His deep, husky voice got Zexon excited as he remained his calm composure.

"Me?A beauty? Are you trying to flatter me?"Zexon smiled as he walks towards the demon king as Zexon could see the other taking in a sharp breath as he drew closer.

Since Zexon's hand fan was already opened, he took the advantage to lightly fan himself, portraying a beautiful image as strands of his hair flew gently.

"So...Handsome Sir, tell this beauty what your name is then?"Zexon flirted as he walked a few steps back, he could see a hint of displeasure in his eyes when he moved back.

Ah...This guy was already falling head over heels for him. Perfect.

"Zanxus Rictorious.Now tell me your name."Zanxus gazes at Zexon as his eyes roamed all over his body as if he was eye-raping him.

Zexon think for a bit before he opened his mouth and said, "Lule Hoa."

"Lule...A beautiful name for a beautiful, lovely man."Zanxus smirked as he drifted closer in front of Zexon who is now Lule.

Zexon looked around as he remembered seeing the pool of fresh, clean water. Zexon smirked as he turns us and smiled.

"Now then, I haven't bathe yet so you can either choose to leave...Or get in the water with me."Zanxus nodded at the second option as Zexon took off his clothes one by one, slowly so that Zanxus will probably fall even further for him.

After Zexon took off all his clothes, he stepped into the water and slowly sink himself in as he turned around and looked at Zanxus.

"What are you waiting for, the water is cool."Zanxus licked his lips before taking off all his clothes and immediately went into the water with Zexon. He grabbed Zexon's wrist and pulled him together near the surface of the water.

He put his arms around Zexon's shoulders and gently rubbed it as Zexon mind was a bit fuzzy with the warmth of the water and the gentleness of the rubbing.

When Zexon' mind finally cleared, he pushes the arm away and steps out of the pool, with Zanxus watching him closely behind. Zexon turned towards Zanxus and smiled.

"I will need to sleep soon, so you need to go soon too. We can meet here again tomorrow, at any time."Zexon smiled as he helped Zanxus out of the water.

Zanxus finished wearing his clothes again as he was about to walk away. Zanxus stopped him as the other turned around and looked at Zexon with his silver orbs.

"Here is a little reward for staying with me."Zexon gave a peck on Zanxus cheek and immediately teleported away.

Zanxus P.O.V

I stood there as Lule(Zexon) peck me on the cheeks with his soft plump lips. I smiled as I teleported back to my castle as I began about how to control myself for tomorrow when I see him again.

Starting from next chapter onwards,Zexon would be refered as to Lule to avoid any unnecessary confusion because of the names.

I think to the people who votes on my chapters.It really gives me the strengths to write even though I may have work to do.

Thank you so much for writing,and see you in the next chapter.

-Rika