Chapter 6: Wrong Enemy(Pt.2)

Lule P.O.V

"W-What? What do you mean he married another person?" I grabbed Irene's shoulder again, this time, putting more force into it.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, HE WON'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS!" I cried as I slump on the floor, feeling as if all my energy was gone.

"We promise...We promise...We promise we would be together forever." I looked up at the blurry image of Irene, as I shivered again.

"Was that all a lie?" I said slowly, each word stabbing into my heart as I feel myself becoming void of any emotion.

"Answer me, Irene," I said as I grabbed a hold of the long skirt she was wearing and my hands were shaking.

"ANSWER ME, IRENE. WAS WHAT ALL ZANXUS SAID A LIE? HE LIED TO ME AND MARRIED ANOTHER PERSON, ALL HIS FEELINGS TO ME WERE A LIE, DID HE- DID HE..."I trailed off as I looked at the floor as I see the tears dripping on it.

"Did he even love me in the first place?" I asked, desperate for any kind of words to be released from Irene's mouth. Words that could be formed into a answer to my question.

"I can assure you." Irene softly spoke as she kneels to my eye level and pushes my chin up to meet her eyes.

"He loved you and still does. I know, because I can watch over any kind of living beings in my world, including him." Irene smiled as I sighed tiredly.

"Then, why is he married?" I asked as I heaved a huge sigh this time, feeling mentally tired, as I looked down on the floor again.

Irene never said a single word but I could hear rustling and in front of me, there were two pictures, one of Zanxus close portrait that only appears till half of his body and another one with his supposedly new family.

"I want you to look at this first." She put the family picture in my hand as I looked at it, it was Zanxus, with a beautiful male beside him, smiling happily as they cradle a newborn in his arm.

"Now look at this, and tell me what you found."She took away the family photo and gave me his self-portrait this time. He was still the same Zanxus, wearing a simple long plained shirt, with a smiling face.

"Look at his neck," Irene said again as I focused more on his neck, his neck was still the same pale smooth skin. Wait.

"I-Irene, the mark I give him is gone?" I said, not believing it.

"That's right, the mark that signalled that both of you are married is gone, the mark that you gave him yourself and can only be removed by yourself." Irene voiced out as realisation struck me on the spot.

"This isn't Zanxus!" I shouted as I remained in shock.

"That's right, and that self-portrait of Zanxus is the same as the one in the family photo." I could hear the happiness in Irene's voice as I smiled.

"But the bad news is, he's been captured." Irene turned serious the moment she said this sentence as I looked at her.

"He's one of the 16 demon kings, the second strongest, the day he left was when he visited back to his home country, Zenovalia, which he rules. He was drugged the day he was coming back by his mother and he's been kept in magical chains in the dungeon. The man in the photo who resembles Zanxus is his twin brother who is just a replacement to show to the public "Zanxus" was married, and lastly, he's been raped for the last 20 years, by the guy in the photo who's cradling the newborn, and that newborn is fake by the way, it's just a doll that was cast with magic to make it life-like." I was slowly absorbing the information as the multiple emotions starting to rush in me.

"I am going to find him right now, I am not missing a single moment where he is going to be raped by any guy soon, his first sexual intercourse already belongs to me, and this guy is trying to take Zanxus's last sexual intercourse, hell no. His body belongs to me." I huffed as I stood up as I snapped my fingers. A dark red cape hung over me as I pulled the hood up.

I turned to Irene as I saw her smirking, "I'm coming with you, you shall call me Florest in this world, that is my name, and I am an Ice mage." The moment she said this, her hair turns pale white with a few light blue highlights, her eyelashes turn white as her eyes became white, her lips were blue too which really adds to her style. She wore a sheer long-sleeve blue off-the-shoulder split dress, transparent heels fit her feet perfectly. A long white cape with the hood over her head.

"By the way, who's the guy, what is the name of the guy who raped him." I seeth out as I frowned.

"William Worries," Irene answered as I let out a smirk on my face.

"He messes with the wrong enemy, honey."

Ohhhhhh, Lule's angry now, he's ready to kill the whore who took advantage of Zanxus situation in which he is kidnapped, and raped him for the past 20 years.

Now then guys I want you to choose how William will suffer/die, I will pick the two that you guys want the most. Comment beside the options which you want to choose.

1.) A quick death

2.) Lule will torture him

3.) Sell him as a slave

4.) Have Zanxus take out his anger on William.

Now then, tata.

-Rika