6) The after effects

I was hiding myself behind the door and was waiting for my student *winks*...eagerly...

Here manik was coming towards his class as he was kinda worried that he shouldn't get late.

M - Ab late na hojau kahin detention ka time na bada de thinking this I walked fast towards my classroom.

When manik enters the classroom Nandini smirks and closes the door behind him and it gets locked automatically.

" Manik " Her sugary voice took attention of manik and he turned.

Nandini started taking steps towards manik and manik became quite nervous was in between the bench and Nandini.

Manik's POV.

What is she doing to me? As I closed my eyes in nervousness.
And she's so close to me and I'm so lost in her eyes.

But her eyes are roaming over my body which is making me blush.

Gathering courage I asked...
" Ma..mm... " I stuttered.

" Call me Nandini " Nandini said sternly.

Why did I say manik to call me by my name Huh? Well IDK... Nandini thought.

" Nan...di..ni... Can I go to my seat ? "
I stamered like anything... All because she was standing close to me which made me remember yesterday night when she was drunk which made me smile unknowingly.

" Yeah sure. " she looked at him and smirked which eventually got unnoticed by manik.

Manik tried hard to get out of nandini's closeness.

And finally he went to his desk and sat there taking long breaths due to the close encounter he had just now 😉😜.

Nandini again came and sat with him which made manik to widen his eyes as he didn't expected it. 😬

N - Manik.

M - Yes..ss...

Manik kept looking at his book.

N - You know I don't remember anything that what happened last night.

Her husky voice and hot breaths were creating havoc inside manik as he was trying to be normal but he was not able to 😉.

Manik slightly turned his head towards Nandini.

M - You really don't reme..mber.. Any.. thing ? I asked kinda shocked.

Nandini nodded her head in a no like a kid.

She looks so cute and angelic. Should I tell her that what happened last night and the ki..sss.. Manik thought.

Nandini grabbed my arms and shaked me to take me out of my thoughts.

I really don't remember anything of last night.. Nandani said huskily in his ears. Her hot breathes were giving him an unknown sensation. Manik was breathing heavily due to such a proximity.

Manik didn't know what to react. He had no words to utter. He was just looking at her face. Nandani smirked seeing him like this. Something was cooking between them but they are unaware of the products which was made by the cooking.

Manik, why are you behaving like this, plz tell me what happened last night. Nandani said innocently but who knew her wicked personality. She was just teasing Manik. She wanted to look his reaction.

Manik was busy in his chains of thought. He was worried that how should he told her what happened between them.

If Nandani would felt angry. He was tensed. If Nandani made his detention time more. If he should went back to India. He couldn't take this risk.

Ma'am, I don't know,... He said stammeringly.

Really... Nandani asked him with skeptical eyes.

Manik gulp a lump in his throat because he rarely lied with someone.

Yes, ma'am... He said.

What did you call me? She asked him.

Ma'am... He said. Nandani glared at him.

Sorry, Nan... Dani... He said.

That is good, and it will be better if you recall the last night. Nandani said and leave him.

She went to her office. Manik was looking at her. He  blushed after remebering their proximity.

Manik s POV

God what is she doing to me ❤

Nandani was confused why was she behaving like this?

Why would Manik effect her?

She wanted to distract herself, so she called a random guy to her office.

When they were fulfilling each other lust, Nandani was not feeling like to do it more.

She didn't get the pleasure which she usually had.

She just pushed that random chic and wore her clothes. She made him to go. She was worried because of her behavior. Why was that man, was effecting her so much? She was continuously reminding herself that don't let anyone to control her life.

______***"

So guys this part is written by  miss_dreamyhead

This girl is such a talented person damn I'm jealous 😂

So she would be writing my stories untill then ...

By the way mere sae bahut accha likhti hai

See ya then ❤