26)Flirting.

The whole way to amms house Nandini was blushing while Manik kept on teasing her .never in her wild dreams she thought that Manik would dominate her.

"Manik you wait here I'll bring the bags ."

Manik rang the bell .A lady in her mid 60 entered with a sports bra on

Manik was flabbergasted never he had imagined a Lady in her 60 s wearing a sports bra .

"Hello sexy do you need any help ".

Manik s eyes shot up did she just call him "sexy".

Errm..I am Nandini...

Oh you're Nandini s friend come come in ..I knew it NANDU one day would bring a guy for me .

Amms .said Nandini shouting.

Meri bacchi and pulled Nandini into a hug

Bahar khade rehene ka irada hai ya andaar bhi aana hai .

____

Who is this sexy guy NAndu .asked a curious amms

Im her student .replied Manik

" Oh! You bring this mouthwatering man for me, I know sweety  how would you forget about this gorgeous lady"

Manik smirked looking Nandani who was too shocked to say.

She abruptly hold Manik's hand and announced, " Amms, this man is mine, don't lay your eyes on him."

Amms eyes widened in horror .While Manik was shocked he didn't expect that Nandini would tell about him to amms

When did you started having boyfriends Nandini ."

Ever since he entered my life .said Nandini wrapping her arms around Manik .

Manik smiled at her .

You guys are goals but that doesn't mean i will stop flirting with him after all he is so hot ".

" And this lady is sexy!"
Manik winked at her.

Nandini gave a glare to amms .While both Manik and Amms giggled

Jao I'm not talking to you both saying she stomped off to her room.

___

Nandini was lying on the bed .Thinking about the times she spent in amms house .The whole wall was decorate with Nandini s photos.

"Manik Malhotra I'm not talking to you how can you flirt with amms she thought .

Manik banged into Nandini s room and found her lying on the bed Lost in Her own thoughts.

He was awestruck seeing the room .

Manik jumped on the bed . startling Nandini .

He started nuzzling his face In the crook of his neck.

"What are you doing here Manik goo to amms and do your kuchi ku

"I would have gone par I want to do kuchi ku exclusively with you just like in the car .

Nandini face reddened remembering the incidents .

What say Nandini let's go for one.more round .