Epilogue

5 years later

NANDINI MANIK MALHOTRA.

It's been a day since Manik fucking Malhotra has not talked to me ask why .

Because He couldn't attend any birthday due to a concert.And guess what instead of getting mad at himself he is mad at me

Again ask why

Because I didn't even tell him . I swear having a husband like Manik fussy Malhotra is just great .(note the sarcasm )....

Manik's POV.

I swear to God im really mad at Nandini why the hell she didn't remind me that it was her birthday .I Agree it was my concert but it is not as important as the love of my life s birthday .

ugggh this girl !!!!

it's been 24 hours since I came back and here I'm lying in the drawing room . fussing over Nandini instead of making love to her.

No I won't talk to her she should realize her mistake.

the room s door opened revealing the love of my life Nandini with a plate of cookies in her hand .God she looked delicious in. her crop top and low  waisted denim shorts.

she took a book  and sat on the bean bag . bloody hell it was me who wanted to ignore her but she is ignoring me.

"Manik please pick up the book on the floor"I snorted

no I won't at least she will come closer to me a bit.Cmmon which man doesn't like his delicious wife sitting beside him

she got off from the couch and bent down before me to pick the book .She bent and crouched her strawberry pink crop top pushed up and a lot of smooth creamy skin of her back came into view.

I slightly bent slightly forward and I  stared at   black waistline of her panties  she stood up and kept the book on the table   with her back still towards me

Her already short crop top struck to her breasts like second skin.My eyes travelled  into thighs and I  couldn't help notice that how much those shorts hugged her legs.

The thighs shaped into nice firm buttocks as my  gaze went higher. She looked like a real strawberry-vanilla ice cream treat with icing of smooth creamy skin everywhere.

Goddamit Malhotra you're checking out you're own wife but it isn't my fault it's Nandini she is so beautiful that no man has the power to keep her eyes off her.

she sat on the couch  She started to sit down and her breasts came into the fixed view of my eyes  during her descent. She was bent forward and I  could see a bit of cleavage as her the fabric of her crop top hung away from her chest.

and this was a big turn-on for me i  started feeling a stir in my  pants.Shoot damn

she got immersed in the book every minute pulling out hair strands .I was busy answering the texts of my fans on Instagram when I felt a body on mine .

Nandiniii steadily crawled over me and sat in my lap .

"Manik I'm sorry na "She said unbuttoning the first button of my shirt

"Nandini don't"I said giving her a angry expression pushing her hand away while she tightened her grip on my shirt.

"What can I do to make up to you"She wrapped her legs on my torso and trailing kisses on my jaw.