Chapter O1.

Trivia Love playing in the background•

•Trivia Love playing in the background•

phone rings;trivia love pauses

Y/N: Hello!
F/N: DID YOU HEAR? TELL ME YOU HEARD ABOUT IT.
Y/N: YES! I was just about to call you. They're coming here! Only an hour away from us! We're going right?? Say we're going!
F/N: like I was even going to say no. When do tickets go on sale?
Y/N: [date the tickets you bought went on sale]
F/N: shit, that's really close. Talk about having no time to prepare
Y/N: I know but we're not missing this tour. We ARE going. Let's each try for two tickets and keep the best seats.
F/N: that's the plan. Lets get it!

you both hang up

You lay back in your bed and look up at the ceiling, you're going to see BTS again you tell yourself.
Y/N: I am speaking this into existence
You say quietly to yourself

trivia love resumes•
You close your eyes and listen to the music that resumes from your phone after the phone call and smile singing along.

————————
[Fast forward to the day tickets go on sale]
Alarm goes off

————————[Fast forward to the day tickets go on sale]•Alarm goes off•

You open your eyes and check your phone.
3 hours until tickets go on sale. You turn and sit on your bed, kicking your feet back and fourth lightly. You're nervous and you have every right to be. Buying BTS tickets is a war and utter chaos but it's all worth it once you have those tickets secured.
You slowly get out of bed and make your way downstairs to the kitchen and pour yourself a drink and start to make something to eat.

You need to have energy for this, you have to be quick.
Sitting down eating breakfast you pull up your text with your best friend and go to send a message:
Y/N: Are you ready?
You send it. Simple and to the point, not trying to add anymore stress or anxiety to an already anxiety filled morning to come.
As you take another sip of your drink and start to bring your dishes to the sink

ding!

Your phone goes off with a message, it's your friend. You quickly pick up your phone to check it.
F/N: YES! Do you have everything set up? I just finished setting up.

you walk back to your bedroom and look around at your tablet and laptop all charged and ready to go, ready for battle

Y/N: yep, everything is ready. Speak it into existence, WE WILL SEE BTS. Floor seats right? Like that was even a question, like we'd ever pass up on seated floor seats lol
F/N: without question, floor.

You place your phone down and turn on some YouTube videos to pass the time with only 2 hours left until tickets go on sale.

————————
[15 minutes until tickets go on sale]

You check your internet speeds one last time and pull up Ticketmaster on your devices and take a deep breath.
You join the queue and wait. You feel your heart starting to beat fast.

10 minutes ..
5 minutes ..
ITS TIME!

Ticketmaster refreshes and you dive right in! You start clicking away trying to get the best seats possible. You see floor available in Section 9 and grab it, you forgot to check the row, seat but before you know it the tickets are yours.
You wait about 10 minutes to see if you should call your friend and your phone rings.
It's her!

you answer

Y/N: hello?! How'd you do! Wha-
F/N: I got tickets in the 100s. How'd you do?
Y/N: WE GOT FLOOR SECTION 9, I didn't check  the row or seats yet I just took it and ran

you laugh

Y/N: ready to find out together?
F/N: yes and no

You go to your Ticketmaster account and check your tickets and start screaming. You put your phone down and walk away in shock.

F/N: what? What happened?! Good or bad??

your screams turned into tears as you pick the phone back up

F/N: what's going on?!
Y/N: we got ..
•you say trying to hold back tears•
Y/N: 1.
F/N: 1?? 1 what?
Y/N: ROW 1! ROW 1 ROW 1!
F/N: you're kidding!

Your friend is now crying with you

Y/N: I don't eve- .. I- .. what?! Like how!! I cannot ..

the two of you cry and talk about how close you're going to be to the 7 boys who made such a difference in your life.

End of Chapter O1.