Chapter O2.

It's about a month prior to the concert. You need to start looking at outfits and getting what you need. It's always better to be prepared.
You pick up your phone and call your friend.

Phone ringing

F/N: hey!
Y/N: hey, did you find any outfits yet?
F/N: just my shirt but I still need to go shopping for some other stuff. Wanna go together?
Y/N: yeah, wanna meet at the mall around 5 tomorrow?
F/N: yeah I'll see you tomorrow.

You both hang up.

As you're online ordering stuff for the concert and going over your lists it hits you, how close you're going to be to him. The one who caught your eye and heart the moment you found out about BTS. Your eyes start to get a bit watery ..

Y/N: No matter how much I prepare I won't be prepared.

You wipe your eyes and go back to ordering the concert necessities.

Y/N: yeah tissues are going to be a must.

————————
[ the next day @ 5PM ]

You walk into the mall and meet your friend at your favorite clothing store.
Y/N: hey!

You two hug happily, knowing you two are here shopping for what is going to be one of the most incredible nights

F/N: I'M SO EXCITED. I don't know how you pulled this off but BTS themselves must have been looking out for you. Now we need to find an outfit to stand out from the crowd!
Y/N: yes we do! They're going to notice us!

The two of you laugh knowing with how many people are in that crowd it will never happen but a girls heart can dream.

You both walk into the store and start trying on outfits, showing them to each other trying to find the perfect one. There aren't any do overs for this, this is a once and a lifetime seat and we are going to make the most of it.

You both pick out jeans and cute shoes to match, you ordered shirts online as you wanted it to be something to show off to your bias.
As you both are walking out of the mall you start discussing your hair and any accessories you might be wearing.
Y/N: which shirt did you pick order?
F/N: it's a promise shirt for Jimin. What about you?
Y/N: moonchild for Namjoon. I really hope he sees it.
F/N: girl we are front row! How can he not?!

You two hug and head your separate ways to go home.

Later that evening your shirt comes in the mail, trying it on you look at your outfit in the mirror.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

You smile and turn to the left and check out your outfit..
Turning to the right looking at your outfit some more. You smile thinking how he might enjoy the fact that you have a moonchild shirt on, something more personal to him.

You change into your sleep clothes and fold your concert outfit, placing it to the side.

————————
[ 3 weeks until the concert ]

"Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoon-"
You're practicing your fan chants for the concert. You're ready to make them proud, all of them. Those 7 boys who made such an impact on your life.

"Oh my my my .."
You're still chanting loudly as the door bell rings.
It's your bag for the concert!
You bring it inside and start to decorate your clear bag and pack it with all the essentials.
Tissues, check. Hand sanitizer, check. Lightstick, check.
You go down the list filling up your bag, as you do so you feel anxiety start to hit. The time leading up to the concert is flying by

End of chapter O2.

Lost In The Crowdजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें