Chapter O3.

Chapter O3.

Ding Ding

You open your phone and see a reminder from your countdown.

1 day until the concert.
You stare at your phone for a few minutes taking it all in. It's really about to happen. You're about to see them up close. "Am I dreaming? Is this really happening?" You think to yourself.
You pack the rest of the stuff in your bag to take to the venue and call your friend to make sure she has everything ready.
You open your phone and pull out your checklist the two of you made together and go over it together on the phone.
You guys have everything packed, travel plans are set but somehow you feel unprepared.
You think to yourself there is no preparing for this.
You guys hang up and get to sleep, the faster you go to sleep the sooner the concert will be here, the sooner you get to see them.
It still doesn't feel real.

————————
Concert Day

Alarm going off
Phone ringing

You wake up and lay there in your bed. Reaching over you grab your phone and check it.
Your countdown is letting you know today is the big day, as if you didn't know already. As if you weren't completely aware. The butterflies in your stomach sure reminded you.

You pick up your phone and dial your friend.
Y/N: it's today!
F/N: I know I'm so excited! I'll be over in about an hour and we can head out.
You agree and hang up and walk over to your closet, taking out your outfit you put together on a hanger.
You get dressed and pick up your shoes off the floor near your bed and look at yourself in the mirror as you put them on.
Taking a deep breath, smiling, "today will be incredible.. I hope" you say softly.
You go into the bathroom and finish your hair and makeup, putting on the final touches. Everything must be perfect.
You stare at your self, adjusting your outfit.
This is it.

Phone ringing

Y/N: hello?
F/N: are you ready to head out? I'm coming over now.
Y/N: as ready as I'll ever be! I'm nervous.
F/N: I'll be there in 10!
She says loudly before hanging up quick. Next thing you know she's ringing your doorbell. You pick up your bag for the concert and place your phone inside, double checking one last time that you have everything.
Here we go. The moment we've been waiting weeks and weeks for.
You open the door and she hugs you tight.
F/N: I'm so ready! Let's go!
She grabs your hand and drags you to the car before you can even notice what's going on.
Y/N: we need some music.
You say as you connect your phone to her car and scroll through your playlist.
What's more perfect than one of the songs you've both been waiting to hear live.

Outro Wings starts playing and off to the concert you go.

End of chapter O3.

✨sorry that the first 3 chapters were a tad bit short but this is all just leading up to the main story which I hope you'll enjoy and I hope you're enjoying so far.
Thank you!✨
Namunamjoonie🌙