Chapter O5

The boys disappear under the stage

——————-
Namjoons POV

Back under the stage they're all changing and cooling off, getting ready for their next songs. Jimin notices Namjoon space out for a second.

JM: everything okay?
NJ: yeah why?
JM: you look like you were thinking about something.
Namjoon smiles at Jimin, he's always so thoughtful and he always knows when something is up. I can't talk about it yet, I mean ..
There's nothing to talk about yet. Right?
He shakes his head.
NJ: Just thinking about the concert tonight and how well it's going so far.
Jimin smiles and nods but I can tell by the look in his eyes he knows I'm lying.
I didn't mean to or want to but I don't want to say something for no reason.

Trivia Just Dance finishes
Euphoria Starts and you go to get changed for the next song.
Euphoria finishes and best of me starts.

As you make your way back on to the stage you take a look around.
You and the other members are having a good time dancing and performing.
You make your way to the extended stage without even thinking ..

"YOU GOT THE BEST OF ME!"

The crowd starts jumping to the beat of the song, vibing off the energy from you and the boys

You're looking out into the crowd, the higher sections but while you are you here people from the floor seats calling your name to get your attention.
Out of curiosity you look down to see who is.
A bunch of people start waving to you and cheering.
So is she.
"Namjoon!" She says and does a little wave.
Like a reflex you give a small wave back and go on with the performance.

———————-
Your POV

Best of me is starting

F/N: I love this song!
She says grabbing your arm and smiling
You nod and smile back as you dance along.
Namjoon starts to make is way over to where you and your friend are.

"YOU GOT THE BEST OF ME!!"
Your friend and you are both jumping up and down with the crowd.
Namjoon is now in front of you, you call his name and give a small wave.

"Namjoon!" You say as you wave.
All of the sudden, he waves back and goes to a different part of the stage.
You stand there for a second and your friend shakes your arm.
F/N: Did that just?!
Y/N: what just happened! I'm seeing things right?
F/N: no girl you're not!
She yells with excitement
F/N: I'm so happy for you! He noticed!!

Best of me ends.
Serendipity starts

Y/N: Jimin!
You say tapping your friends arm
F/N: I LOVE YOU JIMIINNNNNNNNNN!!
Y/N: ..
Y/N: JIMIN-SSI!!
Some bubbles manage to make their way to you and your friend pops one.
She starts smiling and cheering louder.
"JUST LET ME LOOVE YOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU"
The two of you happily sing along to the whole song with the crowd.

Serendipity ends
Trivia Love starts

Waving your army bomb around in the air, chanting loudly for Namjoon.
"SARAM SARAM SARAM"
You jump around watching the screen seeing the little designs and hearts being drawn.
"I live so I love"
Now Namjoon is walking down the catwalk. You forgot he comes to the stage by you for the end of his song.
Breathe, fans get interactions all the time. It was nothing.
Namjoon starts getting hype as confetti shoots into the air. It all looks magical.
The other members start to join him on stage one by one as they walk up the catwalk to the main stage.

Boy with luv begins

"Kim Namjoon Kim Seokjin Min Yoongi Jung Hoseok Park Jimin Kim Taehyung Jeon Jungkook BTS"
You all start chanting.
Boy With Luv ends

"AYO LADIES AND GENTLEMAN!"
Dope starts playing, the medley begins

The boys are running all over to different parts of the stage singing/rapping their parts and the crowd is getting hype.
We all know what's in the medley. We all want baepsae, it's a given at this point.
It hits you for a second, two parts of it are exactly in front of where you're sitting.
You take a deep breathe and try and just go back too dancing to the music.

Dope ends
Baepsae begins

End of chapter O5.