Chapter O4.

The car slowly pulls into the parking lot and into the first spot you guys see. You lower the radio and look around you at [your venue here]. It's massive, you can't believe BTS will be performing here, at this stadium and you get to be apart of it. Your eyes get a little teary but quickly you pull out a tissue and wipe them.
Y/N: I can't believe we're here! We're going to see BTS in a few hours and with the best seats we will probably ever have.
F/N: I can't believe it either.
She says as she finishes parking the car and turns it off. She sits there and turns towards you.
F/N: are you ready for this? I know I keep asking but I know I'm not ready
She laughs
F/N: maybe that's why I keep asking if you are. One of us has to be the calm one.
You smile nervously
Y/N: I'm totally fine. Complete-
She's staring at you with a smirk on her face
Y/N: okay I'm 100% lying. I'm nervous seeing them so close. I never have before!
You both check your bags to make sure you have everything one last time and get out of the car to make your way inside the gates.
Taking a deep breath you smile and look at your friend, locking arms with her the two of you walk around and start to check out everything going on at the venue.
Walking around pointing and looking in awe, the BTS studio, backdrop for photos with BTS, Mediheal.
Groups of people are doing dance covers, dancing with their friends or random dance plays.
This is why you love coming to these concerts, all the positive vibes.
You hear music playing as you continue to walk around, must be another random dance play!
You grab your friend by her arm and run over there.
Y/N: let's go! I've always wanted to do one of these! Come on come on!
You yell excitedly as the two of you run over there.
The two of you find the circle of army dancing together and having fun and find a small spot to stand in with everyone else.

Fake Love starts playing

Y/N: are you going to dance to this??
F/N: no
She laughs
F/N: go ahead
She says as she motions her hand for your bag so you can go join.
While dancing something takes over and the shy self you normally are goes out the window for a few seconds, dancing Jungkook's part exposing your stomach for a brief moment.
The crowd starts cheering for everyone who had just danced as you make your way back to the circle.
You dance to a few more songs and decide to move on, can't tire yourself out too much before the concert!
It's starting to get late, time sure does fly when you're having a good time. It's an hour until the doors open and the line to get inside is getting quite long.
You guys walk over to your gate and get on the line and start to wait to get inside.

————————
Walking into the venue

You finish going through security and hand your ticket to be scanned before placing it back in your wallet and wait for your friend.
She finished up behind you and the two of you grab your banners and start to walk up the stairs.
Good thing you got on the line when you did it's hectic out there now.
Y/N: F/N? Should we stop and get something to drink?
F/N: yeah that's a good idea, let's do that before we get to our seats.
The two of you walk over to the concession stand and grab a drink and something small to snack on before the show starts.
As you make your way to your seats you're looking out at the crowd around you, in shock by how amazing it is for one, it never gets old and two you can't believe where your seats are.
You walk over to your seat and slowly sit down as you look around you. Looking at the venue, your view from your seat. All of it is so overwhelming.
The music videos are playing and all the army are singing along. Absolutely beautiful.
You take out your army bomb and sync it to your seat and your friend does the same.
Now you join along in singing and dancing along to the music playing with the other army anxiously waiting for the concert to start.

An announcement is played about no cameras and you know it's almost go time.

Everyone starts standing up and the opening VCR starts. This is it! You watch the screen, cheering loudly for your boys and of course a little extra cheer for your bias, Namjoon.
Before you know it, Dionysus is on!
You, your friend and fellow army are cheering and chanting your hearts out.
"Sippin, Tippin"
They continue the song and start walking towards extended stage.
You start cheering louder seeing them up close without anything in your way, cheering for each member as they come near you guys.
Namjoon is by you guys now.
Y/N: NAMJOOOON!!
You yell, he's so focused on the performance and probably the fact that it's the first song that he doesn't look.

Dionysus ends
Not Today begins

"TODAY  WE FIGHT!"

Now the two of you, your friend and yourself are dancing along to the choreo having a great time.

"NOT NOT TODAY!

You're both having the time of your life.

Not Today ends
BTS starts talking to sort of introduce the next song.
There's a slight moment where it's quiet and you realize how's your opportunity!
"NAMJOOOON!!"
Nothing. Again not really a surprise, there's so many people cheering for them it's unlikely you'll get noticed.

Outro Wings begins
"Put your hands up to the sky!"

The both of you are clapping your hands along side BTS to the beat of the song.
Oh how you waited to hear this live.

"SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD MY WIIIIINGSSS"

You open your arms out to the sides and close your eyes as you sing that part with you whole chest.
You weren't gonna not give it your all after waiting this long.

When you open your eyes you notice Namjoon glance at you.

————————
Namjoons point of view

"Put your hands up to the sky!"
Music continues
"SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD MY WIIINGGGSSS"

While scanning the crowd you notice someone, she's really into the song. Arms out, eyes closed singing as loud as she can.
It's cute. You look for a second but then her eyes open and you quickly go back to continuing the song.
Why did I look away so quickly? She was just singing the song.
Why was I intrigued?

————————

Back to your point of view

Did he just look at me? Probably not, look how many people are here.
It could have been anyone.
You smile and shrug it off and go back to singing the song.
You turn to look at your friend and smile, who is also having the time of her life. She turns and smiles back you before going back to dancing and singing.

End of Chapter O4.