I don't love you

I'm sitting in my car, listening to Green Day on full volume (how can you not?!). Today is Monday, another day of tortures and dirty looks. Well people now have learned to just leave me alone, I'm what they call mean and rude. I have been invited to join the group of joks that are the schools most feared 'gang', I declined. I like working on my own and anyway beating the shit out of someone is not my type of fairy tale, I hurt people on an emotional level. Much worse then getting kicked and shoved. Everyone hates me, but that's fine because I hate them all as well.

There is still good thirty minutes until the school bell rings signalling us to make our way to classless.

I get out of my car and sit on the hood, looking around I see a new kid wondering around looking absolutely lost. He looks really short, haha midget. I wasn't the tallest in school but that kid is short. I look at him making circles around the grounds, looking for the reception, I guess.

I burst out laughing seeing him staring at the building for good five minutes and then walking away to make a few more laps around the school grounds.

I'm not being creepy at all staring at him, he's just a new kid. It doesn't happen often here. So he will get this kind of attention from everyone. But something seems different about him, I can't place the weird feeling I have about him.

I keep watching him until he finds the sign post, comically he turns to his left and notices the reception. I snort like a pig from laughter, earning myself a few dirty looks from the students passing me.

"Gerard!" I don't have to turn around to see whose calling me, but I do anyway, I'm mean and rude but I do have manners.

"What do you want Ray?" I look at him making him back away slightly with his hands raised in the air. That guy and his jokes. I smile slightly.

He bursts out laughing and keeps on talirkng, "I was wondering if you could drop me and Mikey over at mine today, please." He gives me puppy dog eyes, but I won't let him win this easily. I mean I will probably drop them off, but I love taking the piss out of Ray.

"I don't know Ray." I smirk at him, "You and Mikey are hiding something from me, I know it" I know they are dating, I saw them in the middle of a make out session yesterday when I got home from a walk. They didn't know I saw them.

Ray looks at me, turning as red as a tomato. " I won't give you a ride unless you tell me.", he looks at me and mumbles something, I make out the words "Mikey" and "Me".

I laugh at him and say "Bro, I saw you two eating each others faces on the sofa yesterday, I know you two are dating. And also if you don't want someone else seeing you two, next time go to Mikey's room. You will have more privacy." I give him a little wink at the end and he turns an even darker shade of red

"And don't worry I'll drop you two off today." He smiles at me mumble what I believe is supposed to be a thank you and walks off.

Ray and Mikey are the only people I'm never truly rude to. Mikey is my brother and I love him and Ray is his best friend, well boyfriend now and I know Mikey wouldn't be happy if I treated Ray like I treat every other person in this school.

Then I hear a shout and quickly turn around to see the new kid being pushed to the ground by Matt. He yells something at him and spits in his face.

Welcome to hell, kid. I sigh and get off the hood of my car slowly making my way to the school entrance, the bell is about to ring.

***
Okay, the new kid. Frank, I know this because he is in most my classes and I listened closely to the teacher when he was taking the first period register.

He's really short, he has really nice hazel green eyes and his hair... I have a weird thing about caring about hair too much, which is weird as my own hair looks like a rats nest. But back to the topic, Frank's hair is bleached on the sides the top part is black and falls in a swoon over the side of his face. It actually looks cute.

I'm sitting by my desk, drawing. When I come to the realisation that i think i have a crush on the guy. Oh yeah, I'm gay. But how do I have a crush on him?! I'm not the type who believes in love at first sight and all that bullshit.

"I don't love you!" I scream out and bang my head on the desk.

"BUT I WOULD LOVE YOU TO SHUT THE FUCK UP AS I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!" I hear Mikey's voice screaming back at me from across he hall.

Yeah, because you need a rest after being at Ray's for four and a half hours, doing god know what. I decided to make it an early night.

When my head hit the pillow I instantly fell asleep with the thought of Frank in my mind.