Hideaway

Orphanage!AU

Jealous!Ray x Reader

[Fluff]

Requested by: BlackKnightRadiant

You opened the doors of the house and the little kids follow you from behind, it was free time. You enjoyed spending it outside with your younger brothers and sisters.

Looking outside, you see a wonderful blue sky welcoming everyone. The wind was nice and cool, the sun was shining brightly.

Hearing the birds sing brought a wide smile across your face. The green grass looked rich and the flowers were blooming with different colours.

The trees swayed slowly with the breeze, the cool summer air was calming for you.

Looking at the younger children, you see them scream and run into different directions. You were startled when a large hand was placed on your shoulder.

You turned your head and looked up, Sister Krone smiles down at you. "I'll give you a ten-minute headstart!" She says in a sing-song voice.

Your lips parted and you flashed her a mischievous smirk.

Your brothers and sisters all decided that they wanted to play an intense game of tag with Sister Krone, again.

"I'll definitely beat you this time, Sister!" You grinned and dashed out the doors.

The woman steps back and looks at the children from a distance. She cups her hands together and cracks her fingers.

A figure catches her attention and Sister Krone turns to them, "Ah, Ray. Do you want to join the game of tag?" She smiles.

He looks beyond Sister Krone, "Where did [Y/N] go?" Ray asks. "I just heard her voice..."

"I believe she's running towards the forest," Sister Krone tilts her head and rubs her chin.

"Why, is she with someone?" Ray continues with the questions. "Where did she even run off to?"

"You should play tag with us," Sister Krone offers. "Mama told me she wants you to be active instead of reading those bulky books."

Ray looks at Sister Krone and then outside. "Sure, I'll be looking for [Y/N] anyways. Give me a five-minute headstart."

And with that, Ray places his book down and runs out of the house.

Sister Krone continues stretching, wondering why Ray was so concerned about you.

"Perhaps Ray developed some sort of attachment to [Y/N]?" Sister Krone thinks out loud and laughs to herself. "How adorable!"

•••

"[Y/N]!" The voice of a child calls your name. "We need help!"

From on top of a tree, you looked down to see Phil looking up at you. He jumps up and down and points to his right.

"What's wrong?" You asked, slowly coming down from the tree.

"Sister Krone was chasing Thoma and Lannion!" Phil exclaimed. "I think Thoma fell into the river!"

Your eyes widen and you looked towards the stream of water. You can hear high pitched screams of the younger boys.

You jumped down and held Phil's small hand, "Let's go help them, keep watch of Sister for me, okay?" You smiled down at him.

You knew it would be a bad idea to leave Phil alone, so you also asked him to lead you towards the other boys.