| o n e |

• c e r y s    p o i n t    o f    v i e w  •

       ~ Cerys stared at her reflection in the mirror, a small smile on her rosy lips. She was beautiful today and she knew it. She was wearing a cropped long-sleeved white shirt and skinny ripped jeans, putting on her black boots to complete the look. Her wavy blonde hair flowed down her shoulders, and her make up was perfect; Her long dark eyelashes was curled, her eyebrows on fleck and a pink lipgloss covering her pouty lips.

Perfect.

She though, fixing her schoolbag on her shoulders as she walked down the stairs and tried not to be disappointed when she saw her father passed out on the couch, with empty beer glasses and cigarettes on the table sitting across him was a brunette girl a few years older than Cerys. She was fast asleep on the couch. Her hair was covering her face and she was wearing a short dress. Her purse and high stilettos were thrown carelessly across the polished floor.

Cerys sighed, squeezing her eyes shut. She decided it was better to leave. Taking the keys and her fully charged iphone, Cerys made her way out of her huge house. She was tired of seeing the same situation just with different girls everyday. Licking her lips, she moved into the quiet streets of London. Cerys swiftly unlocked her car, her smile never flattering as she drove quietly to her school, soft music playing the backround.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Cerys met her friends at the Cafeteria. The small smile she always had on her face was still visible on her rosy lips. "Hey guys!" She said cheerfully, and all her friends gave her a small smile.

"Hi Ce!" Malika, her closest friend waved at her, as she patted the empty seat next to her and Cerys sat down next to her, her friends chatted excitedly about an "aiden". Cerys was not familiar with someone on her year called Aiden so he must be new. She bit her lips, not really into all the gossiping her friends were saying.

"Did you see the new guy, Cerys?" One of her friends called Sarah asked directly at Cerys, a smirk on her lips. Sarah wasn't really fond of Cerys but Cerys never really liked her either. She shook her head lightly, not knowing what was so special about that guy.

"He is damn adorable, Literally everybody is talking about him." Malika told her as if she read her mind and Cerys nodded not really caring about them talking about boys. She never did. Until she found her friend pointing a finger to a guy around their age, his back was facing them but he turned around almost immediately as he scanned the Cafeteria, deciding where to sit.

And Cerys understood why everyone cared. She understood why everyone was talking about him. And it was because he was breathtaking and Cerys didn't want to take her eyes off of him.

But she shook the feeling away, deciding to focus on her friends again and forget that new guy. Because it didn't matter who he was and it shouldn't matter. He was just a new guy attending their school. Right?