| t h r e e |

• c e r y s    p o i n t    o f    v i e w  •

       ~ Cerys walked to her locker and organized her books with a small smile on her face. She slipped her sketchbook inside her bag and turned around to be greeted with someone she never expected to bump into.

Aiden.

His piercing gray eyes were on her and she felt vulnerable, uncomfortable as she fell under his alluring gaze. Instead of looking away from his eyes, she smiled at him cheerfully, because she was supposed to be happy all the time. She didn't show him that she was intimidated by his presence and instead said,

"Hey! Can I help you?" The words left her mouth a little too cheerfully.

"No." He curtly relplied and then he huffed. Cerys locked her locker and then put her keys in the bag and faced the blonde guy again. This time his eyes were narrowed at her and she decided she didn't like the way he was looking at her.

"I just...." he began but then sighed. "You forgot your keys in the Art lesson."

"Oh," Cerys replied, quite surprised that she forgot her keys in the classroom, she rarely forgot anthing because she was always organised. she took the keys happily from him then gave him a bigger smile.

"Thanks. I appreciate it. I am Cerys," She said as she put her hands out for him to shake. He hesitantly shook her hands. Cerys tried to ignore the butterflies in her stomach that occurred because of his touch. She shook his warm hands and then he nodded.

"Aiden Noah," he replied to her, and for the first time Cerys didn't know what to say. He didn't look too friendly and didn't seem too keen in talking to her. But he didn't exactly turn around and leave either

"I guess I'll see you around then, Aiden." She gave him her beautiful smile and he nodded turning and leaving. Not giving her a reply. And Cerys breathed in a sharp breath, not realizing that her hands were a bit sticky due to sweating. She wiped them on her jeans and sueezed her eyes shut as she exhaled slowly.

No guy had ever made her feel this way. And here was a boy she barely knew that made her sweat for no reason, he didn't even come near to her.

Dumbass, she thought.

"I didn't know he had that effect on you," Cerys turned around to be greeted by Malika winking at her and Cerys gaped at her for a moment before, shaking her head and glaring playfully at her friend.

"Shut up, Malika. Go find yourself a new hobby instead of obsessing over me." Cerys mumbles at her and Malika let out a laugh shoving her plaufully. And Cerys gave her a genuine smile for the first time today.

♡ What do you think about this chapter?
;)
love you guys.