25] Waddles ReverseFalls Adventure (no asks and dares in this one)

So as you know, Waddles was also affected in the body swap, but of course since he's a pig, this somehow lasted a day longer so this will be the next day after everyone went back to their normal bodies. Waddles will be swapped longer since he's a pig though, as I've said. ALSO IF YOU READ THIS IT WOULD REVEAL A FEW THINGS ABOUT THESE CHARACTERS FEELINGS AHAHAH
Okay sorry you can read along now..

The young, male, snorting creature woke up only to find himself still stuck in this body, he felt funny. He walked along the concrete looking for his beloved owner, Mable.
"Oink!" he called out. He saw someone in the distance and decides to waddle over. Alas, it was Stan. Something felt off though. "Oink! Oink!" he called up at Stan! But then realization had fallen atop of him, this was not his Stan.
"Bacon for lunch? Guess i wouldn't mind" RevStan spoke. Awe Heccs naw, you bet your booty he yeeted himself outta that as fast as Waddles little legs could waddle. He let out a slight shrill scurrying off. "DAMMIT!" RevStan shouted. "I scared off the tiny coward!" Waddles wandered around hungry since Mable would've fed him by now.
"I dunno, its just screwing with my head.." An unfamiliar yet known voice spoke. Waddles waddled over curious. It was Pacifica, but not the one he knew. A more friendlier Mable like Pacifica, and Dipper, but not the one he knew. He didn't really know too much about this Dipper though.
"What do you mean? It kinda sounds like you've caught feelings for him to me." RevPacifica interrupted Waddles thoughts.
"Oink!"
"W-what?! Th-thats i-impossible hes such a wimp and all meak! He can't speak without stuttering at least once! And! And! He's so- well, was really small i could've squished him easily although he's human now he's still easily squishable but not in the way where you could squish his soft face i-i-i-i mean l-like Augh! Fuuuqqqqqqqq! You're right! Noooo!!" He talked so fast it was hard for Paci to tell what he was saying.
"Chill! Chill! It's okay to like someone!"
"Yea, sure, but this someone is a puny weakling that won't defend themself who is, mind you beneath me!! And-"
"Beneath you how~?" Pacifica countered. Dipps face flushed immediately, sputtering out words.
"PACIFICA N-NO I- AUGH I D-DIDNT Y-YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN PACI-"
"Ahah! chill dude! It was a joke, sorry, sorry" She laughed. Waddles then hopped up and into Pacifica's arms. "Oh hey Waddles, you don't normally do this.
"Oink Oink!"
"Gahg! Paci are you serious?"
"What?"
"You don't know where it's been!"
"Dude, it's fine we all can shower"
"Agh"
       "I should probably get going now"
       "Alright, I'll see you around then.."
       "Hey, know ya can always talk to me about these things alright? Don't freak out too much, everybody can fall in love" She smiled, RevDipper just faintly blushed crossing his arms. "Bye!" RevPacifica walked off with Waddles in her arms. She thought it was a bit odd for him to do this since it wasn't usually the norm.
       Awhile later she reached home only to bump into Robbie, but not the normal Robbie Waddles knew. This Robbie was all the more giddy and happy, plus gay.
       "Hey Paci! how've you been?"
       "Oh, Ive bee-"
       "My days been great! There was this stand selling caramel apples and i bought them all out!" Robbie interrupted her.
       "Ahah.. that's nice, my day has bee-"
       "Oh! is that Waddles? He doesn't normally let people pick him up, can i hold him?"
       "Oh uh we-" He then reached out for Waddles causing him to screech, jumping out of RevPacifica's arm while accidentally kicking her face. Waddles then yeeeted out of their. "Ow!"
       "Oh sorry Paci i didn't know he'd do that" the talking started to get faint as Waddles yeeted further away.
       "OIOIOIOIOINKKIOOKKKKKSSCRREEE" A shrill Waddles let out as he fell off of a cliff, and into the raging waters. Good job, pigs are smart. The tides pushed him, pulled him, force him up, only to get plunged back in again. A bit later he floated through a river until somebody scooped him up.
       "Waddles..? how in this world did you end up in a river?!" It was Mable, but not the Mable he knew. He didn't know too much about this one though. She sighed and plopped him back down on the nice comforting ground.
       "uh, so what did you want to tell me?" Gideon, of course not the one he knew. This Gideon was alot like Dipper to Waddles.
"I'm pretty sure it's obvious i liked you"
"Mhm, so is this a confession..?"
"I said 'liked', honestly now i just feel like a confused mess. Atleast, i thought i liked you, but lately I've just been thinking alot"
"Are you sure it's not somebody else?"
"i dunno, maybe."
"You sure its not Paci....?"
"...... I don't know... maybe.." Gideon just gave her a nod after that. It was getting dark so they both went their separate ways. RevMable thought for a second, while turning to look at Waddles. She sighed, "C'mere you" she picked him up and went home, then to her room. She set him down on a pillow on the floor.
"Oink!" RevMable went to the bathroom and came out in her sleepwear. She then turned the lights off.
"Goodnight.." She yawned, and fell asleep.

The very next day Waddles woke up, only to realize he was back in his Gravity Falls. The lil pig jumped up at his Mable which caused her to wake up.
"Waddles..? i thought you were grumpy, guess you just had off day! Anyways good morning! I'm glad you're back to your regular self, yesterday you seemed so grouchy!"
"Oink!"

Thats the end of Waddles adventure, lemme know if you guys wanna know about RevWaddles Gravity Falls adventure too! Also I'll have an ask or dare chapter up pretty soon. Anyways, thank you and byee!! /))
(Also i reread this and i find it rly cringey but i don't wanna delete it so i guess it'll just be here for everyone to see) :|