46]

Bill: What?? I'm not doing that!! Who said I was 'hunting' your dreams????Lilly: I'm pretty sure it was a joke

Lilly: I'm pretty sure it was a joke..
Bill: oh.. also tunt..? What's that?
Dipper: uh.. his first child? wait-
-Dipper suddenly gets really flustered-

 his first child? wait- -Dipper suddenly gets really flustered-

Bill: ackk.. Okay
-Bill walks over to Dipper and slaps him but tries not to do it too hard-
Dipper: Ow! Wha-
Bill: That's what you get for not kissing me!!
-And then he runs off-
Dipper: W-wh-what..?

Bill: But- I didn't even do anything!!RevDipper: Ahg geez

RevDipper: Ahg geez..
Bill: WhY aRe wE gEtTiNG buLLiEd sO mUcH??
Lilly: They also said that you act like a masochist
Bill: I know!! I can read Lilly!! Geeezz
Lilly: oh and *Snaps*
-27ewilkinson is teleported back-
Lilly: I forgot to do that last time!! anyways, uh.. sorry bro! but.. *snaps* :(
Bill + RevDipper: *trapped in a room*

|
|
|
|

Bill looked around but all he saw was darkness. He was confused, and didn't know what to do. He looked around and suddenly he saw weirdmageddon.. but not just that. Something worse than weirdmageddon. "How could you Bill??!?" His precious Pinetree shouted at him. "I-I.. I didn't! N-no!!" Bill had yelled back. "Then what is this?!?! What is all of this?! Why?!" Bill felt himself laugh manically but it wasn't his laugh. No, it wasn't him! "You really thought I loved you?!" No. That wasn't Bill's words. "I don't-" Bill tried to say that he didn't mean that sentence but couldn't. He felt himself start to choke Dipper. Very slowly. He saw his tears fall. "n..no.." Why was this happening? Then Dipper had gone limp. "No..!" His body dropped and was now laying on Bill. "No!!!"
"W..hy ... di.....d y...ou.....k...il...l ... m....e..? y..ou m.....on..ster.... I... H....a..t..e y..ou... I.... hate.. you!!" No.... "I-I! I'm sorry I-" He was interrupted. "Liar! I hate you!!"

-Bill was now shaking and had gone silent, looking down, and holding himself-

All the while what Reverse Dipper was seeing.. He also saw darkness at first.. but soon he was in his living room. He looked around and saw Will but suddenly chains had started wrapping themselves around him. He started screaming. RevDipper tried to do something but he couldn't move. The chains pulled Will down to an unknown place.. while killing him slowly too. "Will!! William!! No!!!" He then felt his gem get taken away and he looked to the side of him. It was his sister. "Mabel!! Are you not going to do anything?!?" His sister grinned evilly at him. "You really thought I cared for that slave??" She laughed before kicking to the ground. "You fool!! Now with my doubled power.. I can take over the world!!!!" No.. Wills screaming were now getting weaker.. he was almost dead. "Will!!!!" Reverse Dipper shouted again. "You.. c-couldn't.... you...d-didn't do ..a-anything t...to sa...ve....m-me..why...? ....do you not.. love m-me..?" Then the chains squeezed so hard it killed him.. blood had splattered everywhere.. Will was everywhere.. so many bits of him. The chains pulled the rest down. "William!!!!!!!!" He screamed over and over. "No!!!!!!"

-RevDipper is now curled up in a ball, covering his head while crying softly-
-They were released from the room-
Dipper: B-bill..? Are you okay....?
-Bill only backs away looking down, he's seems scared-
Dipper: Bill hey- *tries to grab for him*
-Bill backed away once more-
Dipper: B-bill..? You're... shaking.... What happened..?
-Before Bill could run Dipper grabbed his arm and pulled him into a tight hug-
Dipper: Bill.. if something wrong you can tell me!!
Bill: I don't.... want to... hurt....you.....
Dipper: Bill.... why would you do that..? You'd never! I just know it!!
Bill: i...m....s-sor..ry....
Dipper: Shhh shhh it's okay.. I'm here and I'm not hurt at all.... see I'm alive..!
-Bill just hugged him tighter-
RevMabel: Hey.. Dipstick..? you good....?
-RevDipper doesn't look at her, he's unsure and seems untrusting of her-
RevMabel: Dipper....?
-RevMabel frowns looking near the ground-
Will: M-master..? A-are you c-crying....?
-RevDipper only grabbed Will wrapping him with tight arms, he buried his face in his shoulder-
Will: Master..? h-hey.... please d-don't- I-I dont l-like seeing you s-sad..
-RevDipper had no response so Will decided to just hug him back with loving arms-
Lilly: Oh geez..... these poor lovers....
Me: *Gets hit in the face by Lilly* Ow!! Why??
Lilly: I blame you!!!!!
Me: :(

 Me: *Gets hit in the face by Lilly* Ow!! Why??Lilly: I blame you!!!!!Me: :(

Lilly: Hmmmm I think I like.. maybee uhh.... I don't really watch it but I know a few of the characters so.. either.. Uroka or-
Me: Uraraka*
Lilly: yeah her or i think her name was Toga..?
Me: mhm! My favorite has to be either Hagakure or Shigaraki!
Lilly: Okay, please send more..!!!! but maybe not too mean.....
Pacifica: uh.. thanks..... I guess um
Mabel: byee.....!!

Hey!! Just wanted to say that the prologue for the BillDip fanfic might be released around the 25th of July! (this month) Okay! That's all i just wanted to say!! eeheh..