IPKKND - AR§HÏ STÖRY PART 1

Hi Guys, this was my first story in Myeduniya that want to share you all hope you like it. Feel free to leave your comments below as your feedback helps a lot in making necessary improvement and changes where needed. Hope you Enjoy! Thank you, Guys.

.

.

.

.

.

.

So here we go....

.

.

.

.

.

.

Being a big fan of IPKKND and EHMMBH, I'm going to tell a story of Khushi and Arnav making a combination of both series. In this story, Shyam is out of picture, he is already in jail, as they have find out he already been married twice to two rich woman divorced them after having all their possessions in his name. Anjali was quite disturbed knowing this at first, she is now doing very well and is pursuing her dream by joining AR Design as an apprentice designer after her divorce.

.

.

.

.

.

Today, Anjali is very happy about her Chote's wedding which finally happening in her presence along with the whole family which did not last long...

.

.

.

.

.

.

The story start from Khushi and Arnav second marriage, when Arnav came to know about Garima's truth from Dadi and Khushi is waiting for Arnav to show up.

On the other hand, Arnav is once again facing the biggest dilemma of his life. Making his decision Arnav and Dadi arrived to the wedding hall after three hours, where Khushi has been waiting impatiently and was on the edge of her breaking point.

Seeing Arnav, Khushi immediately got up from the mandap and run towards Arnav only to be stop by Dadi, who started telling everyone Garima's truth removing their family traditional bracelet from Khushi's hand saying that this marriage is over.