"Oops"

Ahhhhh

You let out a yawn and stretched your arms out only to let out another yawn after a minute.

Taehyung texted you last night saying he won't be back home cause he has another meeting to attend so you let Linda stay over for the night. You both didn't do much after talking, just ate and slept.

You checked the time on your phone and saw that it was 9:17 am and checked to see if you got a text from taehyung.

Taehyung❤️

Taehyung❤️
-babe, I won't be back home
tonight. I got another meeting to attend.

                                                                          me😪
-it's fine babe, just take care of yourself and don't work
                                   too much. your health is important.

Taehyung❤️
-thanks honey, sleep tight.

                                                                           me😪
                                                -you too❤️
                                                                [Read  2:14 am]

"Hmm, no text huh? He must be really busy." You scratched your head once more before turning off your phone and getting up. "Time to go shopping!" You said as you turned around and shook Linda to wake her up.

   -time skip-

After going through war in your head to wake up Linda, you were exhausted. "Cmon Linda, are we there yet?" You whined and asked for the 10th time already and she sighed. "You didn't want to even come here yesterday, then you woke me up at 9 am just to come here and now you're tired.." She snickered. "I'm gonna punch you the next time you wake me up but i'll let it slide for today."

You just smiled and was about to ask her the same questions again until Linda said 'we're here.'

Your eyes shift away from the floor to the shop in front of you that basically... shone? It's shining??? Your eyes widen and your lips slightly part away from eachother as you noticed the familiar surroundings it had and your face fell when you noticed the shining gold letters that were in front of the store, it read out- "G U C C I"

"Linda," you slowly said. "Hmm?" After a long pause she finally looked you when you continued. "Out of all of the damn stores in Seoul, why did you specifically choose this store?" You asked while smiling at her.

Linda nervously grinned at your smile "Woah if a smile could kill i'd be dead by now." she whistled and held your wrist."Oops I guess? We're already here y/n, might as well just deal with it and I'm pretty sure Taehyung would be happy that you made time to look at the stores he own," she said and dragged you inside.

You had some pretty complicated issues with Taehyung's parents a couple of times and you're not too fond of going inside gucci stores anymore. You sighed, "Well, ill let it slide for today i guess.." and let Linda drag you inside.

-time skip-

Linda and you both chose a black lace lingerie and after you've both returned to your house, she asked you if you wanted to wear some light makeup and after a long debate, you agreed. After a while, Taehyung texted you saying he'll go to the club with his friends cause they kept pushing him and asked you for permission.

You smiled, "I trust him enough to not do anything that he might regret later while he's there." You quickly sent him a text saying that it's fine and he replied with a heart.

It's currently 9:58 pm right now, which means it's been almost three hours since the last time you texted taehyung, you were pretty sure that he's drunk by now. Linda left an hour before to give you guys some 'privacy' and wished you luck before exiting the house.

You were currently in your bed, wearing the lace lingerie that you and your best friend chose together. You took a drop breath and went to text taehyung.

Taehyung❤️

me😪
-babe, you there?

"This might be fun."

.
.
.

Continue>>
721 words in total yEsSSSss

Pretty boring for now but it's just getting started haha.

I hope you know that you're loved, you're beautiful and that i'm proud of you! 🌈✨🌷🥰💜

(Remember to vote if you're enjoying the chapters! Go ahead and comment, I love reading them! And follow me to read more books of mine if you want to 💕)

///

🚨[IMPORTANT!!]🚨
-NEXT CHAPTER IM GOING TO PUT A PICTURE SO IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE PLEASE SKIP THE PART WHERE TAEHYUNG AND Y/N WILL BE TEXTING-