Hey guys! This is the author and i have a few things to talk about regarding this book before you read it.

I wrote this book in 2018 (i kept editing this book so it's written 2019 in the description) and i was reallyyyy stupid and immature back then. There were a lot of spelling mistakes and the commas were just in the wrong places. I tried fixing all of them but if i missed any of them, let's all act like i didn't.

I couldn't even read more than 5 pages of this book a while back but after editing it SEVERAL TIMES,,, i'm finally satisfied with the ending cause the previous ending literally made no sense at all when i read it. It'll be a bit boring at first but it'll start getting better at chapter 3 i promise.

[🌼GOOD NEWS.🌼]

BUTTTTT OMG I CANT BELIEVE I ACTUALLY GOT 1K READS FOR THIS BOOK AND 84 VOTES??? i really don't know how this book got this many reads honestly but i'm honestly really grateful for all of you that decided you wanted to read this book

Thank you.

///

That's all i got to say, you can keep reading now. Thank you so much again! i hope you enjoy reading it. i'll yeet myself out now WOOF WOOF BARK GRRR BARK WOOF GRRRGRR😡❤️.

L O V E Y O U R S E L F
S P E A K Y O U R S E L F
🥰💐✨💓

@kinkyeontan

///

(Remember to vote if you enjoy reading the chapters! Go ahead and comment, i love reading them! And follow me to read more books of mine if you want to💕)