"More than gucci"

Woah..

You gulped when you heard him ask that.

Your whole face was probably red by now, and you shyly nodded. Seeing this, Taehyung got up on the bed and crawled up to kiss your forehead. "I'll be right back," he said with a grin on his face and walked out of the room.

Not long after, Taehyung came back with something in his hands and generally took both of your hands and started tying it with a soft fabric.

Confused, you look at him. "This is for riling me up while and making me run all the way up the stairs." After processing what he said, your eyes slightly widen. "Heyyy wait, i didn't tell you to run all the way up here and the elevator was working perfectly fine too!"

Grinning, he replied. "The elevator took way too long to come down and i couldn't wait any longer after you sent me that picture, this is your punishment." And he finished tying your wrists right after he said that.couldn't wait to look at you after you sent me that, t
This almost feels like a reward instead, you know?

A gasp left your mouth lift when taehyung l ripped your lingerie. Yes, RIPPED, your lingerie.

"Taehyung, babe, honey, sweetie,,, that was actually pretty expensive, you know?" You said but your face flushed at the way he was analysing your body and you could only squirm under him.

Taehyung licked his lips, "I can get you a hundred more of these, focus on me now." He said and quickly unbuttoned his shirt.

He hovered over you and his hand gently made its way from your belly to your breasts. He gently cupped them and squeezed them, making the hair in your body stand up.

You whine when you started getting impatient and he started stripping off all his clothes,and was only with his boxers. He looked at you and slowly started taking them off, once he did, your eyes widened.

Holy shit it's huge-

Not even giving you time to process the size of his junior, you started breathing heavily when you felt him rubbing the tip of his crotch against your womanhood.

He took your legs and placed them over his shoulders for better access. "Does it feel good?" he asked seductively and it made you start rubbing yourself against his tip. "Put it in already," you whined.

Taehyung chuckled and fixed his hair, "You asked for it." He said before slowly entering you. "Agh!" You arched your back and tightly gripped the bedsheet with your tied hands.

Fuck, i knew it would hurt at first but not this much!?

Noticing that you were in pain, his lips came in contact with yours and the same alcoholic taste returned to your mouth.

You closed your eyes as a tear escaped and you both were in that position for a minute before he slowly started thrusting.

Taehyung started to thrust faster after a while and he pulled away from your lips and muttered "fuck!" Before he went faster inside you.

Pain went away quickly than you expected, you were now a moaning mess. It feels so good.

You felt so warm and tingly right now with your wrists tied together, your breasts bouncing up and down while taehyung was hitting that one spot inside you. It was too much pleasure for you.

"Ahh! Taehyung, i'm-!" You moaned out when you felt the same feeling gather up in your stomach like before.

"Dont cum yet, just a bit more!" He groaned while still thrusting inside you.

You felt his fingers slowly go near your clit and he started touching it. "AGH YES! RIGHT THERE!" You rolled your eyes back when you felt another wave of pleasure go through your body.

Taehyung, breathing heavily, hid his face at the crook of you neck and began sucking, biting and kissing you all over.

"FUCK!" He moaned out causing you to gasp. You both moaned out loud before cumming together.

You were a trembling mess and you couldn't stop cumming. "Ah~" you let out.

You were both panting and looking into each other's eyes. After a hot minute, taehyung pulled out of you and you moaned once more when you felt a warm liquid inside come out of you.

He kept staring at your filled womanhood with a grin plastered on his face and looked at you again.

Taehyung gently removed the soft fabric that was tied around your wrist, and the next thing he said with his beautiful, raspy voice, surely surprised you.

"I love you."

You smiled back and after your wrists were free to move, your arms moved around his neck and pulled him closer. You gently kissed him and pulled away.

"T-tell me how m-much you l-love m-me." Your cheeks heated up in embarrassment as your voice can out in a more higher pitch than you expected.

He broke eye contact with you, his smile forming in to playful grin and he moved closer to your ear. Taehyung chuckled deeply, his hot breath hitting your ear and neck, making you slightly shiver. After gently biting your earlobe, he whispered,

"More than Gucci."

Your whole face felt hot when he said that and you shyly covered your face. "Heyyy~ show me your beautiful face y/n!" He giggled and started tickling you and you let out out a laugh.

"Okay okay! i won't hide it so stop tickling me, pfft hahaha-!"  you both started laughing and after you both calmed down, he hugged you and you did the same back.

"Happy birthday babe, i'll buy you something more special tomorrow but take this as a gift now? hm?" You looked up to see him staring at you with eyes full of love.

He smiled and gently shook his head. "Mhm, this is a great birthday gift! i'm just really happy to spend time with you today." He said and you felt your heart beat faster.

"Besides, i'm gonna be a dad now! This is already the best birthday gift ever." You both grinned, "Wanna bet to see if if we'll get a daughter or son?" you asked playfully.

"Hell yeah! What are we betting on?" taehyung asked while softly kissing your forehead. "Hmm, let's decide that tomorrow. I'm way too tired right now," you said and moaned."

"Pfft- alright then. good night y/n," Taehyung said while hugging covering you with the blanket. "Good night tae," you looked up and gently pecked his lips one more time before you both hugged each other and fell asleep.

.
.
.

End.

Im finally done with the book oh god i edited this so many times i'm finally satisfied with ending now 😭.

I want to thank you guys for reading my book! I honestly did not expect to get this many people to read my book but i'm really grateful that you took your time to read it!

I'll make more ffs in the future and i hope that you'll enjoy reading them too! :D

Thank you for reading!
@kinkyeontan
☺️💝💐✨

(Remember to vote if you're enjoying the chapters! Go ahead and comment, I love reading them! And follow me to read more books of mine if you want to 💕)