"Fuck this"

Taehyungs pov

What have I gotten myself into?

It was around 9:59 pm right now, almost turning 10 and all I did was drink and drink. It's the 8th bottle now? I don't know, I lost count.

"I shouldve refused when they said they wanted to celebrate my birthday this way... i want to go home and hug y/n already."

I sighed and thought to myself while i brought the bottle of alcohol to my lips to finish drinking before Jungkook snatched it away from my hands.

"Fucking hell, is it my birthday or yours dumb ass?" Jungkook looked at me while his arm was around my shoulders and showed me his bunny smile. "MinnnEEeE?? IM 21 lEt mE eNjoY dRiNKinG hyUuuuNnGgg!"

Just when I was about to say something to this brat, jimin came in the room. "Dude, why don't you come and dance? it's your birthday so stop staying in this damn room and go out there to dance with the girls." He said while gripping Jungkooks arm and smirking at me.

His lips were swollen and his hair was a complete mess and that was enough to know he made out with yet another girl today. "Who is it this time, jimin?" I sighed and asked.  Jimin shrugged, "I don't remember her name but she was great at kissing, almost gave me boner too!" Yep, here we go again.

"Sure dude, and no i'm not going to dance with the girls jimin you know that i have a girlfriend, right?" After i replied, he looked at me for a while and frowned. "Yeah yeah that's what you always say, geez. I came here to take this dumb ass out there were some girls asking for both of you, ya sure sure that you don't want to join?"

"Nah, I'll pass." He frowned again and carried the drunk Jungkook out of the room. Before they left, he glanced at me one more time asking if im sure and I just gave him a slight nod. When they finally left the room, I groaned and made myself comfortable on the couch and spread my legs wide.

I could still hear the light sound of music in the club downstairs and i closed my eyes. After a minute, my phone buzzed and i opened it to take a look.

Y/n❤️

Y/n❤️
-babe, you there?

Gucci bitch🤑🤙🏼
-i'm here babe, what wrong?

Y/n❤️
-are you still in the club?

Gucci bitch🤑🤙🏼
-yeah, kinda light headed too
                                                                         but it's fine

Y/n❤️
-ahh
-babe,,,
-i really miss you

Gucci bitch🤑🤙🏼
-i miss you too baby
-do you want me to come home now?

Y/n❤️

-i'd like it if you came home now babe-i really-really miss you

-i really
-really miss you

-third pov-

Taehyungs eyes widened when he saw your texts. His eyes shifted towards the picture that you sent and he blinked a couple of times. He gulped when he felt his junior wake up.

Fuck. He couldn't even describe how he felt right now. All of this was just too fast.

    "Fuck this."

Y/n pov

You bit your lip and kept walking in circles around the room.

You were still in your lingerie and you didn't even bother turning on the lights in your room. You checked the time a couple of times and saw that it was currently 10:23 pm. 20 minutes have passed after you sent him those texts.

You were pacing around the room from here to there and stopped in your tracks when you heard someone ring the door bell.

You slowly walked towards the front door, opened it and peeked your head out so that your face can only be seen.

You frowned when you didn't see anyone in front of the door and sighed thinking that it must've been one of those pranksters  living downstairs ringing the door bell again.

When you were about to close the door, a foot was suddenly placed in between to prevent the door from closing and with wide eyes, you opened the door again. This time, you whole body was visible to the other person.

"Taehyung, why are you panting? Did you run all the way upstairs instead of taking the elevator!?" You gasped when you saw the perfect man in front of you, his chest rising up and down. Beads of sweat were formed on his forehead and neck making him look ten times more sexier, with his blue hair slightly parted away to show his forehead and the way his tie was loose? wow.

Two or three buttons were opened on his shirt to show his deep collarbones and his beautiful face, god, that face that you couldn't see for a week, that you missed so much of, you never knew it could be this sinful yet pure in your whole life. Eyes filled with mischief, his pink lips formed into a wide grin and was plastered right across his face.

Ahh, i'm going crazy!

"Missed me?"
.
.
.

Continue>>
847 words in total yeESsSsSs

One or two more chapters left lets gooo

i hope you know that you're trying you best everyday and i'm so very proud of you! *gives you a virtual hug* sending you lot of hugs~ 🌈✨💜🌷🥺

(Remember to vote if you're enjoying the chapters! Go ahead and comment, I love reading them! And follow me to read more books of mine if you want to 💕)

///

🚨[IMPORTANT]🚨
-NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE 18+
AND IF YOURE UNCOMFORTABLE, ITS NOT TOO LATE TO STOP READING RIGHT HERE-