"Taehyung!"

Maybe this was a bad idea..

You gulped and slowly moved backwards when taehyung started moving forward, he knows you're nervous.

"U-uh taehyung i know you read my texts but how about you calm down for a second fir-" You didn't have enough time to even finish your sentence before you were take by the wrist and pinned in between him and the door.

His breath kept hitting your face making you scrunch your nose a little when you smelled alcohol. "Babe, how many bottles did you drink?" You stopped when he let out a chuckle, but it was husky and unusual.

"Don't think about that now, Look at me." And that caught your attention. "Oh wow he's holding my wrists more tightly now i think they're turning numb now," You thought.

You gasped and let out a little ouch when you felt him lift you up and throw you gently on his back.

Your eyes widen when you realise what happened and tried looking back but to no avail. "Taehyung, I can walk by myself! Put me down." Which he replied to with laugh.

Teaching the bedroom, Taehyung  gently pushed you down on the bed and hovered over you.

You both kept staring at eachother in the dimly lit room and after a hot minute, he smashed His lips on yours, leaving you in complete shock and not even have enough time to recover as he tried to open your lips with his tongue.

He couldn't even think properly all he wanted was you. He was thinking about how beautiful you looked with the lingerie and it was driving him wild knowing that it was from one of his stores after getting a closer look at it.

"God damn it y/n, you drive me crazy." You felt his hand grip your ass and you gasped.  Taehyung took no time to hesitate forced his tongue into your mouth.

At first, you scrunched your nose when you felt a bitter taste land on your mouth, which you assumed was the alcohol. Once you got use to it, you wrapped your arms around his neck and brought him closer and closer until there was no space left between you both, while you two kissed passionately with your lips sealed and your tongues connected.

You pulled away to breathe and opened your eyes to see him staring right back at you. A string of Saliva was connected between you both, taehyung quickly pecked your lips to steal another kiss and looked at your beautiful brown eyes again.

You both let out a giggle in that moment but taehyung started trailing kisses along your body right after. He started from your cheeks, to your jawline, collarbones and finally reached to your thighs.

He kept drawing kisses along your inner thighs and all you could do was shake uncontrollably at the new feeling.

Unexpectedly, taehyung bit and nibbled on your skin which lead you to leave a painful moan out. He blew on the hickey he made on your skin and lightly kissed it.

"Sorry, did i hurt you babe?" He asked and you gently shook your head. "Could you move your legs over my shoulders?" You we're both staring at each other before you turned your face to the other dude when you felt it become hot. You gently nodded and did what he asked you to do.

Taehyung blew on your clothed clit making you shiver and he gently moved it aside.

You were too embarrassed to even look at him and tried closing your legs but he wouldn't allow you to do so. "Hoho? What do we have here?" He grinned and kissed your clit making you even more flustered than ever.

Not a second later, You let out a gasp when you felt his tongue go and explore inside you.
Taehyung started thrusting in and out with his tongue and you let out a moan.

He then put one finger inside you, still teasing you. He added two more fingers right after and now you were a hot mess.

It was a lot of pleasure for you to handle and you arched your back when you felt something warm in your stomach.

"Ah! Taehyung, i'm gonna cum!" Hearing this, he started thrusting faster with his fingers and you released everything in taehyungs mouth and his fingers.

You felt warm all over your body while Taehyung licked and swallowed all of the juices that you released in his mouth. You looked down to meet his eyes and he playfully licked all his fingers which made you blush.

     "The meal was great, y/n. Can i have some dessert now?"

.
.
.

Continue>>
789 words in total yESSss

Im still trying to process how i only have one more chapter left.

I hope you know that you're loved! Drink lots of water and stay hydrated!!
🥰💝🥀❣️

(Remember to vote if you're enjoying the chapters! Go ahead and comment, I love reading them! And follow me to read more books of mine if you want to 💕)