Chapter 1

"How do people fall in love? Wait let's rephrase that question. How do two people fall in love with each other, at the same time? What do we have to do in order to fall in love with the right person, and at the right time? Does it happen just like that? Or does it require a little bit of magic?"

Wait, do we have to fall in love ?

-

"What do you mean I have to send the file to you?", Risa groans on the phone, rubbing her sleepy eyes frowning at the fact  her beauty sleep has been disrupted.

"Please please Risa! I know you just came back yesterday but that file is important for today's meeting. Just come to the building and I'll meet you at the lobby, pleaseeeee!"

Risa rolled her eyes as she listens to her sister, Yuna, at the other end of the call begging her to come to her building which is a 15 minutes train ride from home just to send the file she accidentally left on the coffee table of their home.

Kwon Risa, just returned from the US and she is still trying to get used to the time difference and now her sister is pestering her to help her.

"Fine, just because you're my only sister", Risa answered as she fumbled through her thick fluffy white blanket she has been in for the past 12 hours.

"I'll text you the directions to my building, give me a call once you're almost here okay!"

Risa finally got up and showered after lazing in her comfy bed. She has been in bed the moment she arrived home after such a long tiring flight. She didn't even eat anything and her last meal was the one on her flight. She wrapped herself in her towel as she looks at her massive amount of unpacked stuffs and baggage sitting at one corner of her room.

"Now how do I find my clothes?"

Risa grabbed the closest thing she could reach and didn't even bother to put anything on her face. She grabbed her favorite blackcap to cover her messy uncombed medium-length black hair. Taking one quick look at the mirror and got out instantly.

She rushed down the stairs just to find her mother watching the television as she sips her tea comfortably

"Are you already going out?", her mother asked as she looks at Risa weirdly.

"Blame your first daughter, she asked me to send this file to her", Risa waved the yellow file as she walks towards the main door.

"Are you sure you won't get lost? Seoul has changed a lot you know, for the past 5 years", her mother laughs as Risa rummaged through her shoes bag, trying to get a proper pair of loafers for her to wear.

"I'll survive. Bye mom!"

" I am leaving tonight so don't be late!"

" I wont !!!"