Chapter 63

"Jimin, please don't forget about the event next week. I have finalized the content of the agreement, and all we need to do now is to ensure that they are well taken of. I heard Mister Takehiro is announcing the new board of directors during the meeting. Have you heard?"

Jimin whom is seated on the couch lifts his head and turn to look at Karin

Jimin whom is seated on the couch lifts his head and turn to look at Karin. Furrowed eyebrows staring at her showing signs that he has no idea about it.

"New board of directors?", he asked. "What do you mean?"

"According to the memorandum sent to us, it seems like he is announcing the appointment of the new directors that will be working under him. Specifically, a new division. Not really a new one, but perhaps an improvised division? Mister Takehiro has been the Senior Vice President of Global Affairs and International Relations for so many years, if I am not mistaken. He plans to create separate division, one for global affairs and another one for International relation. This is a good initiative actually"

Jimin nods as he listens to Karin, feeling himself amazed at the news.

"I really respect Mister Takehiro, he has been such a good person to work with. He has great visions to broaden the expertise of our company. I really like him"

"Easy to say, I look forward to the meeting. He is such a good person too. I remember going for a meeting at one of his offices in Japan. He made sure to have an assistant accompanying me, making sure I have everything I need. I mean, that little things he does to ensure we are well taken care off is just heart-warming", Karin adds as she signs a few documents at her table.

"But the thing is, Japanese people are very secretive. Like, I have never heard anything about Mister Takehiro's family or relatives. They are very discreet. Jungkook once searched for his name on the internet, we found nothing personal. Nothing at all"

"Well, that's Mister Takehiro for you. He is known to be that way. Unlike the people here, they know everything about us"

-

Eight days, it has been eight days since they last met. He called her a few times, but it went straight into voicemail. He texted her but it was not delivered. As if she just vanished from earth, leaving no trace for him to find her.

He couldn't deny that he was dumb and ignorant for not doing anything despite knowing they have mutual feelings towards each other. He thought he had the time to take it slow, finding the right time to talk about it. It's pretty obvious that he likes her and maybe, she likes him too. If not, how can both of them explain the tension, the sparks and the pull between them?

But whatever happened that night, it left him speechless.

He has no idea how and why Hwayoung was at his door that night. He can barely remember how it lead to them kissing.