Chapter 44

Risa stares at her phone, heart pumping fast at the sudden realization that she is actually texting Taehyung in the middle of the night. Not that they never texted each other before, but this is a first for them to be talking like this. A normal conversation. She looks at the small photo beside his name, deciding to tap on it so that she could view his profile photo clearer.

Her heart did a somersault when she realized how good he looks in that particular photo of him. Photo of him standing at the front of a very beautiful bridge—the Tower Bridge. She recognized that bridge because she took a similar photo at the exact same spot too. She looks at the photo, admiring that perfect face of him staring at her through the screen.

 She looks at the photo, admiring that perfect face of him staring at her through the screen

Oh god, what is going on with you Risa?

-

The entire morning went by like the wind, and Risa didn't realize that she woke up real late till Karin called her asking if she feels alright. Looking at the time, she pushed herself of the bed and heads to the shower right away.

Fresh out of the shower, she sits at the edge of the bed feeling herself not wanting to do anything but just sit there. Second day in Japan and yet her entire heart is on a roller coaster, random thoughts pouring in and mixed feelings crushing her sanity. The thought of her spending the entire night thinking about Taehyung surprises her as if the event of her bumping into Seokjin didn't happen at all.

"Good god I am doomed"

She rolled on the bed, feeling her cheeks heating up just at the thought of Taehyung but then she quickly slaps herself trying to regain her senses. Her phone suddenly rings making her jump at the sudden sound blazing her quiet hotel room.

"My dear Risa, how are you feeling?", Karin's gentle voice echoes through the phone

"A lot better. Thank you so much for looking after me"

"I am actually on the way up to your room. With lot of dresses for you to try on!"

"D-dresses? Oh—wait, I almost forgot. I am in my room. Come up. I'll be waiting"

"Have you eaten anything? I'll get some food for you first before going up, alright? See you!"

Ending the call, she throws her phone back to the table as she stares emptily at the wall in front of her. To be really frank, she is somehow disturbed at the fact that Seokjin is actually here, at the same hotel as hers, and Taehyung, and also the others. What if she bumped into him again? What if he is here for the same purpose as Taehyung?

What if he is attending the dinner too, tonight?

-

Hani 💕: