Chap.1-Never

Hello! I am making this new story pls read it till the end and do enjoy! ^^
(A/N This was revised so if you've read this read it again pls ;) )

Hiccup's POV

"Dad its too powerful for you to defeat." I screamed.

He didn't listen.

"It's as big as a mountain." I screamed yet again.

He still didn't listen

"Listen, you'll die immediately" I screamed much louder.

He pretends as if I wasn't there.

"Do you want your men to be killed?Think of all the families that would be devastated" I asked

"Nothing's too strong!, those dragons are no match for us vikings"Stoick proudly answered

"But dad.."

"Were Vikings for a reason Hiccup, were no cowards" Replied the proud chieftain of Berk striking his fist on to his chest.

"Dad sit down think about it,
there's nothing to be achieved by killing them. Your simply risking yourself and your peopleI replied in an angered tone.

"And you call yourself a Viking" He answered in a more angered manner than mine.

"I'd rather be called a heretic then" I answered

"Enough hiccup!" he shouted. His temper finally broke.
"Do you think all the deaths of the vikings are for nothing? We have been trying to find this dragon for ages. Why don't you think about the future men that will live? Do you want them to suffer from your delusions of peace?" He stated, "I never had a son remember that."

Those words remained in my thoughts as he walked out of the hall shutting the doors with force. The echo of the door surrounded me. He had no son. That means I'm...the son of no one.

I was speechless. He was right. The suffering of others because I made friends with a dragon? What about other dragons? They could still continue killing us. Taking our livestock. I couldn't take it. I was wrong,

"Im going to get Toothless"

Stoick discussed his plans to confront the dragons to the others which thankfully gave me time to get Toothless and escape from here.

I stole the keys from the guard at the ship, At first he wasn't fully asleep. He showed signs of drowsiness. He fell asleep afterwards which made it an ease to steal them.

I opened the locks to the cage where toothless was locked in. "Good to see ya again, bud." I greeted.

We went to get some of my stuff. My notes where I wrote all my data about dragons,some berries and fish and we flew off.

Stoick POV

"Well, were ready to go now!" I said as we were boarding the final ships with weapons,food and supplies.
"Hey Novack?" I called out for him.
"Yes chief?" He asked
"Well I know you were outside the hall when me and hiccup were arguing and well...Do you think I was a tad too harsh?" I asked in a concerned tone.
"Maybe but being harsh isn't too bad, he needed to wake up from his fantasy" He answered.
"Yeah your right, I still do feel bad for shouting at him. I could've handled that more calmly"

After the talk we walked to the ship where the night fury was help captive, but then we saw no nightfury. Nothing was there. The locks that held the dragon was unlocked.

"Where in Valhalla is that  dragon?!" As I look up the silhouette of a nighfury could be seen "Hiccup." He was an emotional mess. He was still immature I tried to take steps to correct him but it seems I was mistaken.

I ran hurriedly back to the hall. My heart began feeling heavy as no boy was to be found. I ran to our house. His room was a mess. It seemed he was in a hurry trying to leave as fast as he could.
"Search every inch of this island" I commanded them.

°°°° °°°° °°°° °°°°

That's it for now but I will go make a new chapter when this gets 10 views.Peace. :)