Your Pantheon

A pantheon is a host of gods and goddesses from a particular religion or culture. Here are some of the most popular pantheons that witches work with:

The Hellenic (Classical) Pantheon: The Greek pantheon. You have probably heard the names of most, if not all, of these gods. They're definitely the most well-known pantheon of the modern world. The Greek and Roman gods are mostly the same, but I'm not going to bother to list their Roman names here.
Zeus: King of the Gods, god of the sky, storms, fatherhood, justice, and kingship. Wielder of thunderbolts.
Hera: Zeus's wife and sister, Queen of the Gods, goddess of marriage. Associated with peacocks.
Poseidon: Zeus's brother, god of the sea, earthquakes, and natural disasters.
Demeter: Zeus's sister, goddess of agriculture and abundance.
Hades: Zeus's brother, god of the dead and Lord of the Underworld.
Athena: Daughter of Zeus, goddess of wisdom, craftsmanship, and righteous war. Associated with owls.
Apollo: Son of Zeus, god of light, reason, music, poetry, healing, disease, and prophecy.
Artemis: Apollo's twin sister, maiden goddess of the hunt, children, archery, and the wilderness. Made her father promise never to make her marry. Has her own sect of Wicca, called Dianic Wicca after her Roman name, Diana.
Ares: Son of Zeus and Hera, god of war and bloodshed, Aphrodite's lover.
Aphrodite: Goddess of love and beauty, born from the sea on a cushion of foam.
Hephaestus: Brother of Ares, god of fire and metalworking, Aphrodite's husband.
Hermes: Son of Zeus, herald of the gods, trickster god of communication, commerce, and traveling.
Dionysus: Son of Zeus, god of wine, madness, theater, revelry, and ecstasy.
Hestia: Zeus's sister, the goddess of the hearth and homemaking.
Persephone/Kore: Daughter of Demeter and wife of Hades, the Queen of the Dead. Descends to the underworld every winter, but returns in the spring.
Eos: Titan goddess and personification of the Dawn.
Helios: Titan god and the personification of the Sun.
Selene: Titan goddess and the personification of the Moon.
Pan: God of nature, wildlife, and livestock, a goat-man hybrid. Causes "panic."
The Nine Muses: Goddesses of the arts— Calliope (epic poetry), Clio (history), Euterpe (music and lyric poetry), Terpsichore (dance), Erato (love poetry), Thalia (comedy), Melpomene (tragedy), Polyhymnia (hymns), and Urania (astronomy)
Nyx: Primordial goddess and personification of Night, from early creation stories
Erebus: Primordial god and personification of darkness, Nyx's mate.
Eos: The son of Aphrodite, and the god of love and desire. Often portrayed as a winged child with a bow and arrows, or a winged young man. Sometimes a primordial deity in early creation stories.
Iris: Goddess of the rainbow, a messenger of the gods before Hermes.
Hebe: Daughter of Zeus and Hera, the goddess of youth and the wife of Heracles. Is an attendant and cupbearer of the Olympians.
Nike: The winged personification of victory, an attendant of Athena.
Eris: Goddess of discord, strife, and chaos.
Ouranos: The primordial personification of the sky, and the mate of Gaia. Was castrated and dethroned by his son Kronos.
Gaia: Mother Earth, the mother of the first generation of gods (Titans)
Khaos: The primordial void, out of which all things emerged.
Kronos: A Titan, son of Uranus and Gaia, father of Zeus, dethroned by his son.
Rhea: Cronus' wife and Zeus's mother, Titan goddess of motherhood, fertility, and comfort. Conflated with Cybele.
Themis: Titan goddess of law and divine justice, Zeus' second wife and the mother of the Horae.
Hecate: Underworld goddess of magic, witchcraft, and the crossroads. Associated with ghosts, necromancy, and the Underworld, usually depicted carrying two torches.
Hypnos: Personification of sleep, child of Erebus and Nyx
Thanatos: Personification of death, child of Erebus and Nyx.
Morpheus: Personification of dreams, child of Erebus and Nyx (or of Hypnos and Pasithea).
Nemesis: The goddess of vengeance, retribution, and resentment.
The Moirai: Clotho, Lachesis, and Atropos, the three Fates who handle the thread of life.