CHAPTER 1

It's year 2039. After the Android Revolution Kamski, once again, became the CEO of CyberLife. The only android that was left in the facility was a prototype model RK900, which, by the time Kamski got back, also became a deviant.
Since then, he started working at the Detroit Police Department and has been partnered up with Detective Reed.

______________________________________

It was a rainy day in Detroit.
Conan was sat at his desk, analysing the suspect's profile. The morning shift started two hours ago and Gavin still wasn't showing up. Didn't really bother him tho. Gavin was an well known asshole, although he was a bit nicer to Conan. He dismissed it as him forgeting his alarm and carried on with his work.
Not two minutes have passed and he hears a sound from hell: "Conan, in my office, now!"
It was Fowler, of course. Even though Conan couldn't breathe , he sighed, got his ass up from his beloved chair and proceeded to drag himself to Fowler's office.
Fowler greeted him with an angry look and one simple:

"Where's Reed?"

"First of all, good morning to you too, sir. Second of all, may I beg you a pardon?"

Fowler dismissed Conan's sarcasm and continued:

"I assigned you to be his partner so you would shape him up and make something out of him. Where is he?"

Conan stood in disbelief as his eyes widened. Not even Gavin could reach this level of asshole.

"I may be his partner, but I sure as hell am not his parent. And with all due respect, but who are you to decide someone needs to be 'shaped up' ?"

"Out. Now."

Conan was furios. He managed not to knock him out and rushed out of the office. If the door wasn't automatic, he would slam the everloving shit out of it.
He, more or less, fell down into his chair, leaned foward and rubbed his temples. The realisation hit him like a ton of bricks.
"Did I just defend Gavin?"
He almost googled the answer, but soon he came to terms with it. He wasn't too keen on Gavin, but he kinda felt bad for the man.
He figured he should call him and tell him to come as soon as possible. That's best for eveyone.
He sat up straight, pressed two fingers against his LED , which flickered yellow and made the call.
Gavin didn't pick up.
Second call.

Nothing

Third call.

Nothing

"Hey, Connor! Will you be a good big brother and do me a favour?"

Connor turned around to look at Conan who was getting up from his chair at the other end of the room.

"Yes, what do you need?"

"If Fowler asks for me, tell him I went out to collect information for the case."

"Okay, sure."

"Thanks."

Conan stepped out of the police station into the rain. He stood still and let rain drops fall down onto his face while he calms down.
He started walking to Gavin's apartment. It was a few blocks away, and he needed to take a walk to get his shit together before he even starts thinking about confronting Gavin.
His footsteps were fast and precise, each one identical to the other. "This is gonna be a long day."
In fifteen minutes he was standing in front of Gavin's door. He knocked on it. Nothing. He ragn the bell.
All of a sudden he heard a chrash inside the apartment and Gavins "PHCK!" which swiftly followed the sound of chrashing.

"Gavin-"

"I'M FINE, FUCK OFF!"

Gavin cut him off. Conan knew there's no other way around this. He raised his left leg to break the door dow- "Wait, dumbass. It's 2039, you can literally hack the goddamn door."
Conan unlocked the door, no violence included, and stepped in.