Chapter 1

High in the sky we see the birds flying in the sky and we saw the Equestria high school.

At a small pond near the school, we see a small dragon was rock skipping at the pond. She had orange and banana color scales, purple spikes and blue eyes. She had wings on her back. Her name was Smolder the Dragon, one of the new students at Equestria School.

 Her name was Smolder the Dragon, one of the new students at Equestria School

"Another day is sometimes the same." sighed Smolder as she sat down on a rock looking at the sky. Then Smolder saw her friend approached her. Their names are Silverstream, Sandbar, Yona, Gallus and Ocellus.

"Hey Smolder, we're getting readyfor class, wanna come?" Asked Silverstream. "I'll catch up with ya in a bit." Said Smolder her friends nodded and walked away.

Then, a rift appeared in front of Smolder.

Curiously, Smolder went to the vortex, but shrugged

Curiously, Smolder went to the vortex, but shrugged. "Pff, it's just a dumb trick, better get to class or Twilight's gonna kill me." Said Smolder as she began to walk away.

Then Smolder noticed that she's not going anywhere. She lokked at her feet still moving but the ground isn't. She looked behind her to realized that the vortex was sucking her in.

Smolder screamed in fear. "AHHHHHH, SOMEPONY HELP ME!" Cried Smolder as she tried to grab onto something. But the vortex was too powerful and Smolder ended up got sucked in.

As Smolder was sucked into a vortex, we zoomed inside the vortex and a golden tidal appeares in a colorful magic background.

Smolder's
Adventures
Of
Aladdin.