Chapter 11

With Jafar trapped inside his lamp, Smolders eyes went back to normal.

Smolder: Ohhh, what happened?

Silverstream: Smolder, you're back!

Silverstream and the others group hugged her much to Smolder's annoyance.

Abu, The Sultan, Rajah and the carpet were all restored to normal. And after the palace was returned to its rightful place. Everyone gathered outside on the balcony.

Aladdin: Jasmine, I'm sorry I lied to you about being a prince.

Jasmine: I know why you did.

Aladdin: Well... I guess... this is goodbye?

Jasmine: Aaugh, that stupid law. This isn't fair, I love you.

Genie of the Lamp: Al, no problem, you still got one more wish left, Just say a word and you're a prince again.

Aladdin: But Genie, what about your freedom?

Genie of the Lamp: Hey, it's only an eternity of servitude. This is love, Al, you're not gonna find another girl like her in a million years. Believe me, I know I've looked.

Aladdin looked from the genie to Jasmine.

Aladdin: Jasmine, I do love you. But... I gotta stop pretending to be something I'm not.

Jasmine: I understand.

Aladdin: Genie, I wish for your freedom.

Genie of the Lamp: One bona fide prince pedigree coming up. I... What?

Aladdin: Genie, you're free!

The genie was stunned. He raised his arms and looked at his wrists as the cuffs vanished.

Genie of the Lamp: I'm free, I'm free. Quick, quick, wish for something outrageous. Say 'wish for the Nile'. Wish for the Nile, try that.

Aladdin: Uh, I wish for the Nile.

Genie of the Lamp: No way! Oh, does that feel good! I'm free! I'm free at last! I'm hittin' the road. I'm off to see the world!

Aladdin: Genie, I'm... I'm gonna... miss you.

Genie of the Lamp: Me too, Al. no matter what anybody says, you'll always be a prince to me.

The Sultan: That's right, You've certainly proven your worth as far as I'm concerned. It's that law that's the problem.

Jasmine: Father?

The Sultan: Well, am I sultan or am I sultan? From this day forth, the princess shall marry whomever she deems worthy.

Jasmine: Him! I choose... I choose you, Aladdin.

Aladdin: Call me Al.

Jasmine hugged her father and then leapt into Aladdin's arms. Extaticy, wurled her around celebrating a good fortune.

Genie of the Lamp: Oh, all of ya, come over here! Big group hug! Do you mind if I kiss the monkey? Guh! Hairball. Well, I can't do much more at this popsicle stand! I'm... outta here! Bye, bye, you two crazy lovebirds. Hey, Rugman: ciao! I'm history! No, I'm mythology! No, I don't care what I am, I'm free!

As Aladdin and Jasmine kissed, the genie disappeared into the sky.

Smolder, Spyro and the others watch as Aladdin and Jasmine flew away in the night sky.

Smolder activated the device and in a flash of light, Smolder, Spyro and the others were one, leaving without a trace.