Chapter 2

In the exotic desert city of Agrabah, a street vender on a heavylatten cammel plumbed through the bazzar singing a song.

Oh, I come from a land, from a far away place

Where the caravan camels roam

Where it's flat and immense

And the heat intense

It's barbaric, but hey, it's home

When the wind's from the east and the sun's from the west

And the sand in the glass is right

Come on down stop on by

Hop a carpet and fly

To another Arabian night

Arabian nights, like Arabian days
More often than not
Are hotter than hot
In a lot of good ways

Arabian nights, 'neath Arabian moons
A fool off his guard
Could fall and fall hard
Out there on the dunes

The camel melt down and the street vender slid off with a filtration. Pulling a cord, a booth unfolded from the camels back and the vender splayed his ware's.

Pedder: Ah, salam and good evening to you worthy friend. Please, please come closer. Welcome to Agrabah, city of mystery of enchantment. Oh, look at this, I've never seen one of these intact before. This is the famous tansy Tupperware, listen. *Pfft* Ah, still good. No, wait don't go. I can see that your a leader and the ex-actually rare. I think that you'll be most reward to consider this. Do not be fooled by it's combalpas appearance, like so many things it is not what it is outside, but what is inside that counts. This is no ordinary lamp, it once change the course of a young man's life. A young man who like this lamp was more then what he seemed. A diamond in the rogue. Perhaps you would like to hear the tail, it begins on a dark night. Where a dark man waits with a dark purpose.

Pouring glitter from the lamp, the street vender toasts a fist-full up into the sky. And the glitter became stars over the desert on a moonlit night. Below, evil Jafar and his parrot companion Iago waited in the desert dunes when a shifty thief road up with a matching half of a magical scarab.

 Below, evil Jafar and his parrot companion Iago waited in the desert dunes when a shifty thief road up with a matching half of a magical scarab

A trail was blazed to a sand stone outcropping in the desert. There, a huge tiger head rose up in a bright light shown from its mouth revealing the opening to a huge cave.

 There, a huge tiger head rose up in a bright light shown from its mouth revealing the opening to a huge cave

Jafar: At last, after all my years of searching. The Cave of Wonders.

Iago: Raw! Cave of Wonders.

The thief: by Allah.

Jafar: Now, remember, bring me the lamp, the rest of the treasure is yours but the lamp is mine.

Iago: Raw! The lamp. Raw! The lamp. Geez where'd you think this bozo up?

Jafar: Shh.

But as the thief approached the entrance of the cave, the tiger god awoke.

Cave of Wonders: Who disturbs my slumber?

Gazzem: It is i, Gazzem. The humble thief.

Cave of Wonders: Know this, only one may enter here. One who rages hide a heart that's pure. The Diamond in the Rogue.

Jafar: What are you waiting for? Go on!

The thief continued gingerly into the caves mouth and with a roar the tigers' mouth clamped shut on him.

Jafar: No!

Cave of Wonders: Seek the out the Diamond in the Rogue.

Then the tigers' head dissolved back into the sand.

Iago: I can't believe it. I just don't believe it. We're never gonna get a hold of that stupid lamp. Just forget it. Look at this, look at this, I'm sorted that im molten.

Jafar: Patents Iago. Gazzem was obviously less then vacuous.

Iago: Oh, there's a big surprise. That's an in credit i think im gonna have a heart attack and die from not surprised. What are we gonna do-

Jafar: Yes, only one may enter. I must find this one. This, Diamond in the Rouge.