Chapter 4

But at the palace, The Sultan, a rolly-polly fellow, patient nervously. He was worried about how his daughter and the new suitor were getting along.

Prince Achmnt: Why I've never been so insulted!

Sultan: Oh, Prince Achmnt. You're not leaving so soon, are you?

Prince Achmnt: Good lock marring her off!

Sultan: Oh, Jasmine!

The Sultan came down the steps and found himself face to face with his daughter's huge pet tiger Rajah. Part of Prince Achmnts cloth was still in his mouth.

Sultan: Confound it, Rajah! So, this is why Prince Achmnt stormed out.

Jasmine: Oh, father. Rajah was just playing with him. Weren't you, Rajah? You were just playing with that overdressed, self-absorbed Prince Achmnt, weren't you?

Sultan: Dearest, you got to stop rejecting every suitor eho comes to call. The law says you must marry to a prince by your next birthday.

Jasmine: The law is wrong.

Sultan: You've only got three more days!

Jasmine: Father, i hate being forced into this. If i do marry, i want it to be for love.

Sultan: Jasmine, its not only this law. But I'm not going to be around here forever, and i just want to make sure you're talking care of, provided for.

Jasmine: Please, try to understand. I've never done a thing on my own... I've never had any real friends. Cept you, Rajah. I've never even been outside the palace walls.

Sultan: But Jasmine, you're a princess.

Jasmine: Then maybe I don't wanna be a princess anymore.

Frustrated, the Sultan hurried into the palace throne room to discuss the situation with Jafar. 

Sultan: Ah, Jafar, my most trusted adviser. I am in desperate need of your wisdom.

Jafar: My life is but to serve you my lord.

Sultan: It's this suitor business. Jasmine refuses to choose a husband. I'm at my twits end.

Iago: Raw! Twits end!

Sultan: oh, have a cracker, pretty poly.

Jafar: Your majesty certainly has away with dumb animals. Now then.

Jafar who secretly despised his bose raised his snake staff and hypnotized the Sultan.

Then he and Iago stepped through a hidden passage and climbed down a whining staircase to Jafar's secret lab

Iago: I can't take it anymore! If i get choke down on one mortal molding disgusting crackers, Bam! Whack!

Jafar: Calm yourself Iago, soon I will become sultan not that adele beated twit.

Jafar put Iago to work pedaling a machine that created electrical sparks. Then he bagan to condred up a magic spell out of a huge hourglass near by.

 Then he bagan to condred up a magic spell out of a huge hourglass near by

Jafar: Part sands of time, reveal to me the one who can enter the cave.

Jafar turn hourglass over and a lightning bolt fired from behind a cloud. A picture of Aladdin in the marketplace formed in the sand as Iago cycled went faster and faster.

Jafar: Yes, so there he is, my Diamond in the rough.

Iago: That's him, that's the clown we've been waited- Woah!

Jafar: Just send the guards extend him an invitation to the palace. Shall we?

Iago: Swell.

As Jafar gave the guards their orders, Jasmine dressed in a old cloak approached the palace wall out in the garden.

Jasmine: Oh I'm sorry Rajah. But I can't stay here and have my life lived for me. I'll miss you. Goodbye.

With Rajah's help, Jasmine climbed over the wall and escaped to the marketplace.