Chapter 8

Back at the palace, Jafar lemated his bad luck.

Jafar: If only I had gotten that Lamp!

Iago: D'oh! To think we gotta keep kissing up to that chump and his chump daughter for the rest of our lives!

Jafar: No, Iago, only until she finds a chump husband, then she'll have us banished, Or beheaded.

Iago: Oh, wait a minute! Wait a minute! Jafar, what if you were the chump husband?

Jafar: WHAT?!

Iago: Okay, okay, you marry the princess, all right, and you become the sul-

Jafar: Ah, the idea has marr it.

Iago: Yes, married, yes, and than, we draw a papa-in-law, and a little woman off a cliff.

Meanwhile, the genie who satisfiedly demonstrated his foures to Aladdin turned to his new master and asked him what he wished for.

Aladdin: So three wishes, I want them to be good. What would you wish for?

Genie of the Lamp: Me, No one's asked me that before. Well, in my case... Forget it.

Aladdin: What?

Genie of the Lamp: No... I can't tell you.

Aladdin: Come on, tell me.

Genie of the Lamp: Freedom. Not to have to go, 'What do you need?' 'What do you need?' 'What do you need?' To be my own master, Such a thing would be greater than all the magic and all the treasures in all of the world.

Aladdin: I'll do it, I'll set you free.

Genie of the Lamp: uh-huh yeah right.

Aladdin: No really, I promise. After I make my first two wishes, I'll use my third wish to set you free.

Genie of the Lamp: Well, deals open, alright. Let's make some magic! So how about it? What is it you want most?

Aladdin: Well... There's this girl...

Genie of the Lamp: 'Buzz' Wrong. I can't make anybody fall in love, remember?

Aladdin: Oh, but, but Genie, she's smart, and fun, and...

Genie of the Lamp: Pretty?

Aladdin: Beautiful! But she's the princess. Even there's a chance I'd have to be- hey... can you make me a prince?

Genie of the Lamp: Oh, let's see. Chicken-Nala-Kin? Nope, Let's King Crab, Ow, I hate it when I do that, Seser sword, AH, Abbu Protip, nope, Ah-ha, to make a prince. Now is that an official wish? Say the magic words.

Aladdin: Genie, I wish for you to make me a prince!

Genie of the Lamp: All right!

The genie unrolled fabric out of the thin air creating elegant robes for Aladdin.

Genie of the Lamp: Now then, it's your turn.

Smolder: Uh, why us?

Spyro: Yeah, why?

Genie of the Lamp: Well, a prince needs an attendant. And you two are the perfect one's for this job.

The Genie snapped his fingers, giving Smolder and Spyro clothes for a servant excluding their red fez. They had a light blue billowed shirt with brown cuffs, red sash, and a golden brown and black vest over, and blue baggey pants with black boots.