Fancy Fates: Almost Us Prologue

Fancy Fates, two words but best describes how their fates crossed paths again after 4 years.

Genna Rozano, a girl who used to be very simple and delicate, but after meeting this different boy she thought he was, she started to aim for self improvement.

But who is this different boy that she met 4 years ago, and what happened between the two of them?

Genna is now in her 12th grade at Shiza Foreign High School, one of the most popular Academy that is based in Caloocan.This academy is known for being the best school that teaches and offers the mastery of English. This school is also known as the "Hideout of the Heartplayers"

Genna is now living her life like every girl would dream of living of. To have an almost perfect body, to be so stylish,to have a hundred of suitors,to be able to buy fancy clothes, to be able to be the smartest girl in her academy effortlessly, to be able to get the title of being the "BB Queen" because of being super gorgeous and at the same time, genius, and to be able to own the heart of Terrence Santiago, the Shiza's Bad boy and Heartbreaker.

But this BB Queen they called who can now get what she wants, is once an ordinary girl who just aim for a change because of one boy she liked even before he met Terrence.

#gemsofhope 🍁

Fancy Fates: Almost Us (On-going)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें