Ch 8: Shiza Foreign High Introduction

Shiza Foreign Academy, a prestigious academy owned by Rizel Alejandro, a half Chinese and Filipino doctor. This institution is known for being popular because of it's unique features which is located and based in Caloocan city. Many students across the country goes here because despite of the tuition fee is expensive, the institute offers high quality education that is already tested around the globe.Not everyone who enroll here can get accepted due to its difficult enrollment process.

Shiza Foreign Academy's Enrollment Requirements.

- Students should be able to speak English, fluently as much as possible even though the school also use Tagalog.

- The students' parents must present a certificate that provides information about their occupation or source of income so they will be able to pay the tuition and other fees at the designated date/ on time.

- Students should have atleast 75 IQ or above.

- Students should be able to learn in a short period of time. (Fast learners)

- Students who failed to pass their monthly exams which are composed of 100 questions per subject, will be subjected for a school transfer program.

- Students should have atleast one talent.( In any field)

- Students should be able to obtain a passing score of 450 over 500 on the entrance test.

This academy is composed of 20 buildings in total. 7, four story buildings for the Junior High and 10 for the Senior High. And the 3 remaining buildings are for the school utilities such as school canteen, school office and library.

The school's canteen is a three-story building.The first and second floors are being occupied by different known fast food chains with their own tables and chairs so it will be able to give a real restaurant vibes.
While the third floor is being occupied by different popular cafes/ coffee shops such as Starbucks and a mini library where you can read entertainment magazines,novel and Wattpad books free of charges exclusively for the students and teachers.

The school's library is a two story building filled with no other than educational books written by different international and local educators. Of course, still free of charge.

The school's office is also a three-story building. On the first floor, it is occupied by the Registration Office/Cashiers. On the second floor is for the principal's office. And while the third one is for the school's clinic built with up-to-date/latest facilities and 5 beds with one doctor and two nurses.

While on the middle of the academy, there is a star shaped wishing fountain that grant wishes in exchange of a promise.

The boarders of the school is fenced by high walls with latest security technology and 10 security guards that conduct patrols very frequently so that the students and parents will ensures the students' safety inside the academy's premises.

Students who goes here usually came from well-known and rich families, except for those scholars.

So here a list of Shiza Foreign Academy's Top and Popular students (Senior High) (Before the school year starts) for new students (like Genna) so they will be aware of whom not to mess up with.

Boys
1. Terrence Santiago
- Born from a rich family that have business in the Medical industry. A pure Filipino. Have a perfect hot body. Also Known as the Shiza's Bad boy and heart breaker. With an IQ of 177.
Academic strand: Accountancy and bussines management
Talents: Playing basketball and piano

2. Darren Astrides
- Born from a rich family that have business in the Publishing industry. Half Filipino and Japanese.Have a welltone body. Also known as the The Shiza's Dream Boy. With an IQ Of 120.
Academic strand: Humanities and Social Sciences
Talents: Playing basketball and guitar

3. Liam Alejandro
- Born from the rich family of the Alejandros which are the owners of Shiza Foreign Academy. Half Filipino and American. Have a mascular body. Also know as the Shiza's Perverted Prince because he loves to talk about se* things. With an IQ of 100.
Academic strand: Science, technology, engineering and Mathematics
Talents: Playing Billiards/Pools

Girls
1. Liszie Montoya
- Born from a rich family that have bussines in the Hotel industry. Half Filipino and Chinese. Have a perfect curve body. Also known as The Shiza's Cute Princess because of her eyes.With an IQ of 80.
Academic strand: Accountancy and bussines management
Talents: Playing ukalele and tennis.

2. Chaerie Park
- Born from a rich family that runs a cosmetic company. Half Filipino and Korean. Have a Perfect slender body. Also known as the Shiza's Pearl because of her undeniably great skin. With an IQ of 105.
Academic strand: Science, technology, engineering and Mathematics
Talents: Cosmetic tricks and playing cards

3. Krizeley Santiago (Grade 11)
- Younger Sister of Terrence Santiago. Perfect curve body. Pure Filipino. Also known as the Shiza's Sweetheart because of her genuine kindness. With an IQ of 150.
Academic strand: Humanities and Social Sciences
Talents: baking ang reciting poems.

Stay tuned for the next chapter.

Genna's first year in Shiza Academy is next.

Thanks for supporting my story.💕

PS: Sorry kung short lang yung about sa mga happenings ni Airron, si Genna kasi talaga yung lead eh.

#ShizaForeignHigh
#FancyFates
#gemsofhope