- 1 -

"always aiming paper airplanes at me when you're around"

yugyeom winces again as something hits him in the back of the head. he doesn't turn around, he knows exactly who it is.

park jinyoung. professional jerk and meanie head, according to kim yugyeom. he's actually two grades above yugyeom but they're around each other all the time because they have to share a classroom sometimes and bambam, yugyeom's best friend, is friends with mark tuan, jinyoung's friend.

bambam is a thai boy, much smaller then every other boy, and some girls, in their class but mark tuan took a liking to him the moment he joined their school. he doesn't make fun of bambam's accent like the other kids do because they think he sounds funny.

yugyeom will never understand how someone as nice as mark is friends with someone like park jinyoung.

but park jinyoung isn't mean to everyone. just yugyeom. he's even sweet to bambam, but that might be because mark doesn't let anyone be mean to bambam.

but back to the situation at hand, yugyeom just had a paper airplane thrown at the back of his head for the fifth time that day and he is tired. they haven't even had lunch yet.

jinyoung never gets in trouble for the mean things he does to yugyeom. if anything, he gets yugyeom in trouble for things he does to bother or be mean to yugyeom.

at lunch, yugyeom makes sure he isn't next to jinyoung because the last time he was, jinyoung poured his chocolate milk into his apple sauce and told a teacher that yugyeom was making a mess.

bambam and mark sit next to teach other, like always, and mark teaches bambam a new english word. soft. to demonstrate, he squishes bambam's chubby cheeks and tell him they're soft.

yugyeom is focusing on them and doesn't even notice what jinyoung is doing a few seats away until he throws, once again, another paper airplane right at yugyeom.

this time, mark scolds jinyoung after bambam whines about him being mean to his best friend. but that's not how it usually goes. yugyeom usually has no one to defend him and he just deals with jinyoung being mean by himself.

and by deal with jinyoung, he just tries to ignore him and not let it bother him. but it does bother him and he's bad at pretending.

jinyoung can always see yugyeom tense or flinch when he does something and he loves it; he's amused by it. it's sadistic, and he's only seven years old.

but bambam is yugyeom's only friend so he has to hang out with them because bambam will only sit with mark, much to yugyeom's dismay.

yugyeom likes the rest of their friends but it doesn't mean that any of them every stop jinyoung. maybe they think it's playful when yugyeom thinks otherwise.

//
i already have a sequel to this planned i'm so excited for this story !!