- 6 -

"you think you're smarter than me with all your bad poetry
fuck all your abc's, alphabet boy"

♡♡♡

jinyoung is cocky. how can he not be? he's top of most of his classes, which includes the music class that him and yugyeom share.

jinyoung is amazing at writing lyrics, and so is yugyeom. but yugyeom is always too afraid to turn it in because they are made to read them out loud, so he just says he has nothing.

yugyeom will never admit that jinyoung is amazing when writing lyrics that are like poetry. so he doesn't class and even pretends to be bored by jinyoung when he's reading, even when he's engrossed in the words and their meanings.

yugyeom had tried to be nice to jinyoung in the beginning, always complimenting him when he walked pasted him to get to his desk, but the moment jinyoung accused yugyeom of being in love with him, he quickly spotted and put on a bored act.

yugyeom is positive that's he's doesn't like jinyoung. he could never like someone so mean to him. but it's hard to tell himself that when jinyoung speaks so beautiful, and he almost feels like he's talking to him when he reads about love, even though he's talking and jaebeom as the two have recently started dating.

yugyeom shakes his head a bit and looks down at what he was doodling. he was no where near as good as bambam who excelled in art, his notebooks full of mark who is always happy to model for the boy who gives him a few kisses as a thank you. but yugyeom likes doodling, usually sketching something he sees outside a classroom window or a random thought in his mind.

he doesn't realize that jinyoung is done reading until the elder walks by and tears the paper out of yugyeom's notebook. the paper that also has his lyrics written on it.

"mrs., yugyeom has his lyrics this week," jinyoung announces, holding the paper up and acting kind but yugyeom knows better. jinyoung lives to embarrass him.

yugyeom is nearly forced to walk to up to the front of the classroom and read his lyrics. the song is called see the light but he doesn't tell the class that. he doesn't tell them that it's about a boy and not a girl. he doesn't tell them he was thinking of jinyoung while he wrote it.

he cries after class, in the bathroom. he hates jinyoung. he hates him. but the worst part was that he is sure jinyoung knows it's about him. the smirk on jinyoung's face when yugyeom sat back down in his seat and the teasing pat on the back that jinyoung left was enough to know.