Unstable Relations

"We're so close," I breathed, looking to the new Omega Lock, the large canisters being filled with the new formula that will allow for the cybermatter to stabilize, "I can almost see Cybertron's glow!"

         "You will see it for the first time," Shockwave came up behind me, placing his single servo on my shoulder plate, mindful of the long cape he made me.

         "And we'll both build it up! Rebuild it's cities, repair your labs-"

         "Continue the Predacon Project?"

Predaking came from the ship doors, a small but curious smile on his faceplate, and expression he really only had around me.

         "Of course," I smiled up at him, "But it will have to wait, you know..."

         "As long as the promise is kept, I will wait."

I had every intention to restart the Predacon Project, having Predaking's absolute loyalty. Shockwave agreed that continuing it would be wise, having the proper tools back on Cybertron, as well as who knows how many Predacon bones.

         "The only variable unaccounted for at the moment is the Autobot faction," Shockwave stated, making me nod with some worry. They're the only part of this plan that's unpredictable at the moment.

         "Lady (Y/D)," a vehicon started, "Your C- I mean, the first prisoner has demanded an audience... she's quite adamant..."

And then there's her.

         "Fine then, tell her she's getting her wish," I waved it off, and the vehicon left with a short bow. Over time, they've warmed up to me to an extent, but there's still an amount of malice thrown towards me, most being about the purposeful neglect of my Carrier, of which no one will be able to understand. I never did go see her the other day, but I was busy.

     Speaking of busy, I watched as Soundwave touched down on the open platform of the Nemesis, Starscream close behind as they both came to deliver a report from Earth.

         "How did it go?" I questioned.

         "There are three fully functioning energon mines that have not yet been discovered by the Autobots," Starscream informed before Soundwave could display anything on his visor, but the taller mech showed four.

         "Thank you," I sighed, "Starscream, I want you to keep a constant watch on our smallest mine-"

         "Smallest? But our largest mine is-"

         "Fully capable of defending itself. We have far more resources there, so tactically, the Autobots will think twice before attacking, especially with their medic on the line."

Everyone who heard, aside from Shockwave and Soundwave,  looked to me in astonishment at what I had said, and I wondered why.

         "You're meaning to say that you would offline the Autobot?" Starscream spluttered, to which I rolled my optics, annoyed.

         "He is of no use anymore, aside from being a hostage, besides, he is an Autobot, one of the last of is faction. They'll do anything to keep themselves afloat." I snickered at my own cruel ways, finding it necessary if it becomes so. The Autobot backlash has been strong, but that was under Megatron's idiotic rule, his failure to think three or five steps ahead, now the Decepticons are six, nearly seven steps ahead, and still have the energy to move on, under our rule.

     Soundwave nodded his approval, Starscream realized he was being hypocritical (not to long ago he was complaining of why we kept Ratchet here instead of offlining him), and begrudgingly agreed with my plans. Predaking had lost his smile with the arrival of more Decepticons, but showed his approval much like Soundwave: with a nod.