Chapter 15: To Build A Racer Part 05.

As they got out of the surveillance room, Victor was carrying his wife's body, and head. They made it towards the Battle Car, one of the robots grabbed Clay to stop him from escaping. As Clay tried to get off, the robot damaged his arms, and sliced open his chest.

"NO," Victor shouted. Clay closed his eyes knowing that he might die soon, and the robot holding him, took out his left eyeball, and squeezed it. Suddenly, a familiar robot falcon swooped down, and blasted the robot in the head, making his head explode, and causing him to drop Clay. Ject finally reveals himself, by jumping from the ceiling, down to where the Park's family was.

"Who's that?" Chloe asked. "I don't know, but I'm kind of concerned on which side he's on," Victor answered. Seeing Clay's body on the floor, Ject picked him up, and carried him towards the car where the parents were. As Ject went over to the car, he placed Clay's body inside. "Get in, we need to escape," Ject said to the parents, and got in.

"He looks trustworthy," Victor said. "We better get going then." Victor went into the car, and placed his wife's body, and head in the passengers side of the car, while Victor took the wheel. After raising the lift up, Victor took his family, and the gunslinger to the ceiling of the building, and they drove the vehicle out of the building, and into the streets where Nemesis, and his army noticed. "They escaped sir," one of the robots said. "Let them leave," Nemesis commanded. "At least we have one of them." Nemesis then turned to where Daisy stood frozen.

Meanwhile, Victor set the GPS towards the mansion where the group would hide. "That was close," Victor said. "Who even are you, kid? You look the same age as my son, only you look more western." "The name's Ject Zilon," Ject explained. "What you just saw was something that I was involved with." "I'll wait for you to explain, after we get to shelter," Victor said. "I need to reattach my wife head back to her body, and find some way to save my stepson from dying." "How?" Ject said. "Those robots stole everything you worked on, and are probably going to use the building as an evil base." "What those robots don't know, is that I have spares," Victor explained.

The group arrived at the mansion, where Victor opened a secret passage way, by using a remote in his pocket. After pressing the button on the remote, the fountain outside of the mansion raised up, and opened a garage sized door for the car to go through. Once the door was opened, Victor drove the car through the passage, where the lower part of where the car was, brought the vehicle down to an underground bunker. After getting off the elevator, Victor parked the car to where the door to the bunker was, and everyone got out. "We're here, honey," Victor explained. "Now let's you put back together."

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.