Chapter 3

Adreline's POV

"He's your fiancé?!" The two said in unison. Maicka and Kia. Are they twin? They always saying things in chorus.

"Unfortunately, yes." I said in disgrace.

"How? I never heard that you have a boyfriend. How come?" Kia asked.

*kringgg*

Oh my! The bell rang already! My two friend already left me and run to the classroom. I was about to run, when someone grab my hand. I looked at him, it's Grey.

"What now? Didn't you heard? It's already time and you need to go to your classroom." I said and tried to run again but I can't because he's still holding my hand.

"We're classmate." He said.

"Okay! Let's g--!" I didn't finish what I'm trying to say be ran already...while holding my left hand.

It makes my heart beats faster than its normal beat. What's the meaning of this? Am I in love with him? That fast?

We're running to our classroom. What I am wondering is that he knew already our classroom. When we arrive there all eyes was on us even Ms. Guzman, our subject teacher. I saw again my classmates, especially girls, giggling when they saw Grey but immediately vanished those smiles when they saw our hands. Wait—what? Hands? I immediately grab my hand from him.

"Good afternoon, Ma'am. We're sorry for being late." I apologized.

"Please come in, Ms. Montemayor and Mr. Vallejo." Ms. Guzman said then smiled. "But next time, be on time." She added.

Wait! How did she know Grey?

I entered the classroom first. I feel that he's following me.

"Wait, Mr. Vallejo. Kindly introduce yourself here in front?" Ms. Guzman asked.

He stopped in the front.

"I'm Grey Vallejo, from Centerton University." He said then all girls are giggling and making cute pose hoping that Grey would notice them. Tss.

"How can we not know you? You're Grey the Great."

Someone shout. What? Grey the Great? I already sat down in my chair. There's a vacant seat beside me.

"And a personal property of Ms. Adreline Montemayor, so back off." He added.

Oh my gosh! I feel that all heat in my body come to my cheeks. It's so hot. And my heartbeat is not normal right now.

"Woah!"

"Ayieee!"

'Awww!"

Various comments from our classmates can be heard.

"Stop that, class. Mr. Vallejo you can now sit down on the vacant seat beside Ms. Montemayor."

Grey came to his seat which is beside me.

"Hey." He called me.

I was shocked.

"W—hy—why?" Did I just stuttered in front of him? Oh my seat eat me now please.

"Are you sick?" He asked with concern in his eyes. It's the first time he show his emotions to me, aside from being irritated.

I immediately check my forehead if it's hot but it's not.

"No. Why you say so?" I asked.

"Your face is very red." He answered.

"Don't mind that It just because it's hot." I lied, of course who wouldn't be?