Epilogue

Adreline's POV

One month later...

The time passes by so fast. Every day in the morning I always see a red triangular flag with a skull on it, and when I see it something bad will happen. Gunshot, a man will appear to stab me back and front but Grey is always there to save me.

There was a time when the man appear in my front to stab me, instead of me Grey was stabbed. After that incident I avoided him because I feel like I'm a bad luck to him.

I'm not talking him from our house even in school. I'm here inside of our house watching television 'cause it's Saturday. I saw Grey is walking downstairs so I immediately turn off the television and go to the kitchen.

"Are you avoiding me?" I was surprised because of what he asked.

"M—me? A—av—avoiding you? O—f co—course not." I stuttered because of nervousness.

"Of course you are. Tell me, what's your problem?" He said.

"I don't have any problem just stay away from me please." I pleaded. I don't want him to be harmed again 'cause I'm dangerous.

"I won't unless you tell me your problem." He insisted.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I don't have any problem?!" Argh!

"Then why are you avoiding me since I have been discharged in the hospital? Tell me! I miss you so much, honey! Even though we're living on the same roof, I still miss you. When you're avoiding me my heart is stabbed many times. It hurts. So, tell me, what's your problem?" He said again.

"Leave me alone first." I said.

"No. I won't unless you tell me your problem." He insisted again. Argh! I'm getting pissed off.

"I'm afraid." I said and started to cry.

"Why? Afraid of what?" He asked with worry in his eyes.

"Afraid of getting you hurt." I answered.

"You don't have to be because ever since I love you I give you the permission to hurt me and I give myself to you. Protect you event it cost my life. So never ever avoid me again because of that nonsense reason, okay?" He said.

I just nodded as an answer.

"So the plan is all settled." He said.

I forgot to tell you that we have our plan on how to catch the killer with evidences.

"Thank you, Grey." I said and hugged him.

"No worries honey." He said.

"Uhmmm...Del?"

"Yes?" I asked.

"I love you." He said then gave me a box. Oh my gosh! What is it? I open the box and I saw a beautiful golden necklace. It's so beautiful.

"Do you like it?" Grey asked.

"No 'cause I love it!" I answered.

He put the necklace on me.

"I love you too, Grey." I said.

He cupped my face and slowly closed the gap between us and between our lips. It was just a quick kiss but it means everything to me. I smiled to him.

Days passed by and one week from now will be my graduation. I am walking to school because Grey can't drop me here in school, he's busy.

I was just walking when I smell something that makes me feel dizzy and everything went black.

I open my eyes. Where am I? I roamed around my eyes, I think I am in an abandoned building. I am seating in the chair while my whole body is tied up with a rope.

"You're awake!" I heard someone said. I know it's her. The suspect. It so sad to think that the one who killed mommy is someone closed to my daddy.

"Yes." I said.

"Hahaha! You want me to help you?" She asked.

"No thanks. Someone will save me here." I bravely said.

"Hahaha!" She laughed like and evil. "No one will save you here, dear." She added.

"How can you do this to us? First mommy? Then me and lastly my father? How can you do that to your own son? Huh? Grandma?" I said.

Yes grandma is the suspect. I always saw hear to the place where red flag is.

"Your mom ruined everything so she deserved to die." She hissed.

My blood boiled suddenly, "Don't you dare talk like that with my mom's name!" I angrily said.

"It's true! Our family business is near to bankruptcy so me and my husband, your grandpa Danillo decided to arrange the marriage of your father and Violet but your mother ruin our plans. Your father didn't marry Violet so that Violet's parents were angry at us. They didn't help us until Danillo died because of an accident. We don't have money that time so that we can't afford the treatment. I really love Danillo that I will do everything for him so that I decided to kill your mother. I know you were there too. I didn't leave any traces so that you'll think and think until you become crazy." She said while crying but laugh evilly, immediately.

"Grandma, I will forget everything what you did but change yourself please." I said.

"Really?" Shocked was written on her face but immediately vanished and replace an evil smile. "No need for your forgiveness because you'll die anyways."

"No she's not." They're here!

"You're under arrest Mrs. Daniella Montemayor." Polices are here also.

I also give my necklace to them because I found out that it is a recording device.

They arrested grandma. My father is crying all the time. Our plan succeed.

"Are you okay?" Grey asked me.

"Yes, I am. Thank you."

"Mom, you may not rest in peace." I said to myself.

Days passed go by and today is our graduation program.

I graduated as the valedictorian of our batch. When my speech ended, Grey go up here on stage with a mic.

"Adreline Montemayor, I love you so much that I couldn't think of my future without you. You are my life. You are my water and light. I can't imagine myself waking up in the morning without you. I just want to wake up with you by my side. I want you to be the mother of my child. Adreline in front of your parents, friends, schoolmates, and teacher, and my parents...Wil you marry me again?"

Oh gosh!

He took a small box inside of his pocket and open it. It's a diamond ring.

"Yes, of course." I said.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" He said while jumping.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I said then kissed him on the lips.

After that, we didn't follow the contract anymore.

I am very happy because I already have the most lovable husband in the world.

I am Adreline Montemayot-Vallejo happily Married to a Cold Hearted Man, Grey Vallejo.

---

So how was it? That's all. Thank you for reading. Labyou! Mwuah!