Chapter 4

Adreline's POV

For me? I open the scrapbook. I saw pictures of me in the seaside, in the top of the hill, and in other places. Who took these pictures?

I turn the scrapbook's page into the next page. I was shocked because in this picture I am with Grey, I am hugging him while I am smiling, with a caption 'Loving you felt like leaving my apartment and not being able to remember if I locked the door.'

My head suddenly hurt. What's this?

I turn again to the next page. It was still our picture but this time he's taking a selfie but I am there as a background staring at him, 'I love it when I catch you looking at me.'

I turned and turned again until a picture caught my attention, I am kissing his right cheek, 'I fell in love with you because of the million little tiny things you never knew you were doing.'

I feel like I'm dizzy.

I turned the page into the last page I saw a quote, 'Mind may forget what we feel for each other but always remember that heart doesn't. I love you Adreline <3....your honey, Grey.'

After I read that many scenarios flashed in my head. It was so many that I can't contain it.

"Grey." The only thing I say before everything went black.

...

I open my eyes and roamed my eyes around the room. I was still holding the scrapbook.

I remember everything now. I forgot to tell you that I have amnesia because I got into and accident, 5 years ago. But I still remember my family and friends.

I have boyfriend and it was Grey. He left me to finish his study in America. I followed their car to stop them but it was too late because I bumped into an 8 wheeler truck.

He's back! Now I know why he's familiar because he is one of the youngest billionaire in the country and why I fall for him in such a short period of time. Why did he not say that he's my lover?

When I'm done talking to myself I run to the library and knocked there.

"Grey! Open the door!" I shouted.

After a few seconds the door opened. I immediately hugged him. I know he's in the state of shock right now but I don't care.

Grey's POV

I was shocked because Adreline hug me. I know it may sounds gay but it's really what I feel right now. My heart beats fast and I feel that I blushed.

"Why did you not say in our first meeting?" She asked while sobbing. What is she talking about?

"That you know me? Why did you act like that?" She added. I think I already gets what is she up to.

"What?" I acted that I don't know what she's talking about.

"That you already know me that time in the restaurant?" She asked.

"Shhh...honey, don't cry." I said.

*Flashback*

I am so excited to meet Adreline, my honey today. Dad said that we are going to meet my fiancé and I know it's my honey. I fulfill my promise to her that when I came back here I'll marry her.

Daddy said that they are here already. We turned our back to see them.

When I saw her I want to throw myself on her and hug her tight to inform her that I'm back and to tell her how I love her so much.

She's so beautiful pointed nose, kissable lips, black eyes, perfect eyebrows, , thick and long eyelashes.

"Bro, this is my daughter Adreline Montemayor" Mr. Montemayor introduce her to us.