Chapter 1: Bad Cold

Ashton's pov: " I woke up this morning feeling off, my head was starting to hurt and I was pretty stuffy; I went downstairs to the kitchen to get some medicine for my head when I started sneezing and coughing. "

Lola: " Good morning baby, how did you sleep? " she asked her boyfriend  Ashton.

Ashton: " Morning babe; I slept okay I guess. " He says to his girlfriend Lola.

While they are still talking to each other, Ashton goes into a complete sneezing and coughing fit which worries Lola and causes her to get concerned.

Lola: " Baby, that cough sounds horrible and chesty, are you feeling well? " she asked her boyfriend Ashton with concern evident in her voice.

Ashton: " I am just fine, I feel fine; I just have something stuck in my throat. "He says to his girlfriend Lola and goes back to what he was doing.

Lola: " Are you sure that you are okay and that nothing is bothering you? " she asked her boyfriend Ashton.

Ashton: "Yes. " He says to his girlfriend Lola sneezing again.

Lola: " Bless you baby. " she says to her boyfriend Ashton, handing him another piece of tissue.

Ashton: " Lola, do we have any headache medicine?" He asked his girlfriend.

Lola: " Yes we do. " she says to her boyfriend Ashton.

Ashton: " Where is it? " He says looking through all of the cabinets.

While Ashton is in the kitchen looking for some headache medicine he notices that his headache is becoming a migraine causing him to become disoriented and nauseous.

Lola: " Ashton, are you okay? "she says rushing to her boyfriend in the kitchen.

Ashton: " Lola, I am not okay. My headache is becoming a migraine. " He says to his girlfriend Lola.

Lola: " You need to lay down. " she says to her boyfriend Ashton while helping him walk to the living room and helping him lay down on the couch.

Ashton: " Thanks, babe. " He says to his girlfriend Lola, laying down on the pillow that was on the couch and falling asleep instantly.

Lola: " I have a feeling that my boyfriend Ashton isn't feeling well today, he seems off and he looks pale. " she says to herself audible enough for her to hear herself.

Lola's  Pov: " Ashton and I live together in a house, my parents weren't too crazy about it because we are only dating and aren't even married; it annoys the hell out of me, Ashton is sleeping right now and he is literally snoring and he sounds terrible. "

While Ashton is still sleeping, his cell rings letting him know that he had a call from someone which wakes him up, causing him to be a bit groggy when he answers his phone.

Luke On the phone: " Hey Ash. " He says to him on the phone.

Ashton on the phone: " What is it, Luke? " He says to Him feeling agitated.

Luke On the phone: " Ash, Chill." He says to him noticing that he was agitated.

Ashton on the phone: " What is it? " He says to Luke, sitting up but immediately regretting it noticing that his head was throbbing and causing him to almost throw up.

Luke On the phone: " Calum, Michael and our manager are wondering where you are. " He says to Ashton.

Ashton on the phone: " I am at home still. " He says to Luke beginning to grimace in pain and rub his aching head because of the migraine he had.

Luke On the phone: " Seriously Ashton? " He says to Ashton with a little agitation in his voice.

Ashton on the phone: " Yes, what is the big deal about me still being at home? " He says to Luke and then taking deep breaths trying so hard not to throw up while he is still on the phone with Luke.

Luke On the phone: " You were supposed to be at the studio 20 minutes ago. " He says to Ashton while looking at his watch.

Ashton on the phone: " Are you serious? " He says to Luke feeling shocked.

Luke On the phone: " Yes, we are supposed to be recording our new single Easier. " He says to Ashton.

Ashton on the phone: " Shit!  I totally forgot. " He says to Luke On the phone and starts to get ready.

Luke On the phone: " I told you to mark your calendar. " He says to Ashton feeling frustrated.

Ashton on the phone: " I totally forgot, I  went to bed early because I wasn't feeling right last night and I forgot to mark my calendar.  " He says to Luke still trying not to throw up.

Luke On the phone: " Okay but you better get here fast and soon because our manager is fucking pissed." He says to Ashton on the phone.

Ashton on the phone: " Be there in a second. " He says to Luke On the phone.

Luke On the phone: " Okay but hurry. " He says to Ashton on the phone and then drinking his iced coffee with hazelnut.

Ashton on the phone: " Okay,  see you soon.  " He says to Luke On the phone and putting something comfortable on before grabbing something from the kitchen.

Luke On the phone: " Okay, bye " He says to Ashton on the phone before hanging up the phone and stirring his iced coffee with hazelnut.

Ashton on the phone: " Bye." He says to Luke On the phone before hanging up the phone and doing whatever he was doing again.

When Ashton was dressed and done doing whatever else he needed to get ready he started to walk out of the bathroom before he was close to the door he ran back in the bathroom and threw up three times and then left the bathroom.

Lola: " Baby are you okay? " she says to Ashton's.

Ashton: " Why are you asking? " He says to his girlfriend Lola.

Lola: " Because I heard you in the bathroom throwing up. " she says to her boyfriend Ashton.

Ashton: " Something that I ate last night didn't agree with my stomach. " He says to his girlfriend Lola trying to be convincing.

Lola: " Do you want anything from the kitchen right now? " she asked her boyfriend Ashton.

Ashton: " Can I just have a granola bar? " He tells his girlfriend Lola.

Lola: " Sure. " she says to her boyfriend Ashton and grabs him a granola bar and then grab some pills for Ashton to take with some water for his headache.

Ashton: " Thanks babe, I gotta go. " He says to his girlfriend Lola and grabs the granola bar, water, and pills for his headache.

Lola: " Ashton be careful." She says to her boyfriend Ashton noticing that he still had a Migraine and hoping that he doesn't get disoriented while driving.

Ashton: " Okay, I will." He says to his girlfriend Lola, kissing her and walking out of the door and shutting it.

Lola: " I still can't shake the feeling that Ashton might not be feeling good today, he did go to bed early because he wasn't feeling right last night and he woke up today looking kinda pale and tired. " she says to herself out loud and then thinking that she was probably overacting.

To Be Continued...