Freezing fun

Today started just the same as any other, wake up and get ready to go to work. Me, being a very caring part fire and part psychic-type, recently found work in rescuing Pokémon in higher altitudes. I had some advanced knowledge in medicine and even some magic, despite being a Pokémon who could summon fire and use psychic powers at will. I didn't want to make a job solely off of that, though, since it would pain me to see so many injured Pokémon every day despite me being able to heal them. Anyways, today was my first day on the job, so I was a little nervous. I shook my small self awake with stretching and then heard a fWOOSH; my somewhat odd way of waking myself up, lighting my ears up.

If you couldn't already guess, I'm a Victini. Very tiny, only about a foot tall, which is smaller than the average Victini too. I'm very shy and easily flustered, have some trouble speaking sometimes, and have an insatiable appetite. My classic outfit consists of my glasses and a red scarf I like to play with when I'm nervous since it's really soft and snug~. Afterwards, I rushed downstairs and got myself some bread, swallowing it down while fluttering my wings. Once I rose up, I rushed myself back upstairs to brush my teeth and then made my way outside once I got my bag. Reverse Mountain was my goal; I didn't need to really go tell anyone I was going, I just needed to go up there and do my job of flying around on the search for anyone in need.

I thought to stop by the store near my house and stock up on snacks and such for any Pokémon I may come across who are hungry, thirsty, or just for my own enjoyment, so I did. I had enough room in there despite my first aid and basic fire-starting kit, which I found useless as a Mythical who could light his ears. My bag also contained my phone which I would use in extreme cases or listen to tunes as I flew around. I didn't have too many songs, and quite a few were mellow or guitars, but as a musically interested Pokémon, I found it to suffice. Once I made it to the base of the mountain, I started my hike up, sure to keep my eyes open for anything that caught my interest. Making it up to the frozen, snow-covered area of the mountain took a couple of minutes, but I found it to be quite relaxing and nice to watch it fall all around me. I had always loved snow - the sound, the feeling, the texture, how it looked, the way it clouded the area in a thick fog... Everything about it was my favorite, and to be even better, I loved cold weather!

Nothing really happened for quite some time, to my surprise. Some Pokémon would pass by every now and then, I'd acknowledge them and offer snacks, but nothing much else. I had lunch and was left with a couple berries, so I decided to keep it until I made it down the mountain to make sure no one else would go hungry. I was a little underwhelmed at the whole job, I heard a really odd sequence of events. It sounded like a yelp? Cough? I couldn't tell, it was so high pitched and quick I barely heard it, but then another sound which I figured to be a... groan? Again, it was high pitched so I could barely tell, but then I heard the soft fmp of something falling into the snow in the forest to the right of me. Hoping to find something to do, I fluttered my wings and rushed over with my bag and stuff ready.

Obiad czas!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें