Frigidly full

I could feel Eric squirming around inside my massive gut which was being quite rowdy. There was a clear outline of his body and an imprint appeared every time he pushed out against my stomach walls. I let out a contented sigh as I flopped down onto my back and closed my eyes, listening to my noisy gut. Glourgle, blorp, glursh, glrrrle, churn, slorsh~. "G-Guh... So full... Buuuurph~! A-Ah, excuse me, s-sorry!" I sheepishly stammered as I blushed brightly and covered my mouth with one of my paws. "H-How is it in there..?"

"I-It's really nice, Vic! So warm and so soft... I love it in here~!" His muffled voice said as I felt him curl up inside my stomach and let out a relaxed sigh. "I could definitely see why so many of your prey wanna stay for so long~. It's really tight and quite noisy, but it's like being crammed inside the world's softest blanket~! Too bad you'll have to let me out soon..." He said, trailing off towards the end, making me let out a long sigh. Obviously, he wanted to stay much longer than I had planned for him.

"Listen, Eric, I know you wanna stay in my gut, but I just started work and you've probably got someplace to be at!" I said, looking down at my stomach with a concerned stare. It took all my might to say no to others... "I don't wanna walk into town with a huge gut that obviously has a Pikachu inside it that could be reported as missing right now, and then next morning if I somehow get to keep you in my gut with no issues, you'd probably wanna stay in there again and I'd have to go to work still lugging around my huge stomach! I just... I'm not upset at you, I'm just worried that the rest of the town might not agree with the whole voracious stuff we got going on. Please understand I can't... I don't want to keep someone in my gut for that long. Maybe some other time, yeah? A holiday or when I've got time off, then I'll let you stay a while." I say, hoping to give him some hope for next time.

"Y-Yeah! I'll take you up on that offer~. At first I was a little concerned since you didn't seem to keen on me being in your stomach, but I'm glad we agreed on a deal~!" Eric happily exclaimed, that same eagerness shining again. I let out a relieved sigh and began pushing myself back up into a standing position, which took a couple tries due to the added weight in my gut. I fell back quite a few times, but was eventually able to stand up and even make my way back down the mountain with my bulging belly swaying from side to with each step I took.