Frore 'n' filled

I placed a paw on my gut as I walked, trying to keep it steady for myself and Eric. I know I didn't exactly have an issue having my stomach wobbling around, but I'm sure that being inside said wobbling stomach would be a bit uncomfortable. I don't know how he got as high up as he did, lost all his stuff, and just so happened to be near me when he fainted from the cold, but it surprisingly wasn't a staged coincidence. He was dangerously close to frostbite when I found him, so he wasn't lying. As if he was reading my mind, I began to hear him sneeze a couple times - again in that same high-pitched tone. Being the medic and mage I am, I had an easy on-the-go solution to this, but there was no way I'd be able to say no to him again.

"Bless you, Eric. Do you think you caught a cold?" I asked as I looked down at my stomach with a sigh. We were about halfway to the bottom by now. "I've got some stuff at my house if you wanna get rid of that real quick, but we'd need to have you spend the night in my gut..." I said with a small grin, watching four paws press out against my stomach along with an excited, "Yes!"

"I would love that, Vic! Just let them know you're treating a patient who needs - achoo! - the healing remedies of a nice belly!" He happily exclaimed, giggling to himself as he began to move around, causing quite the commotion for me.

"All right, all right, settle down in there! I won't be able to make it home in time if you keep squirming like that." I said with a soft chuckle as I gently kneaded my joyous tummy. "I'll let you spend the night in there... Only one! After that, you're out! Until you somehow come up with another way to force yourself down my throat again..." I teased, both of us laughing together as I gave my belly a couple satisfied pats. All I needed was to make it home, now, with both a new friend and a full gut.