Chapter 13: End Notes

*A/N - IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE PRIOR TO THIS CHAPTER, PLEASE DO BECAUSE THERE IS IMPORTANT STUFF ON THEIR THAT EXPLAINS WHY THIS CHAPTER IS SO WEIRD. Here is the last post I promised. It includes the outline of what happens after chapter 12 and the chapter that this book's description was taken from. I'm sorry if this is disappointing to anyone, but I hope this will be somewhat of a sufficient ending.*

Conflict Chapter  - Yoongi is back from his injury and the group is now on their way to preparing for a new comeback. But Yoongi keeps making mistakes in the dance, he feels like he is letting everyone down and feels disappointed in himself, he begins to count in his head how many mistakes he makes. (Why Yoongi never wears short sleeves to practice) (Punishing himself/Self-Harm)
       - Each mistake is one 'mark'
       - If a mark is made deeper than intended then it counts as two mistakes
       - Fainting in practice is five marks
       - ? Lashing out/being unnecessarily rude to a member is 3 ?
       - ? Lying is one mark ?
       - ? Skipping a group meal is two marks
       - If caught or close to getting caught it's 5 marks
       - Each kilo gained is 2 marks

Conflict chapter - His dreams went away for a while, usually, Yoongi doesn't dream, but with the pressure of this comeback, they are coming back (his body's response to extreme stress) more frequently, each one targeting his insecurities.

Conflict chapter - Yoongi tries to jump

*Chapter Begin*

"The wind feels so nice from up here. It's so quiet and peaceful." Yoongi stood at the edge, the cold air cooled the tears flowing from his eyes and stung against the fresh marks against his arm. He looked over the edge, becoming dizzy from the height of the building. But Yoongi wasn't going to take any chances with a shorter building. He was thankful that their company had moved to one of the taller buildings in Seoul so he wouldn't have to worry about sneaking into one. He stood at the edge ready to end it all.

"Your gonna jump aren't you?" Yoongi stood there in shock. He almost didn't hear the stern voice through his own tears, but it sounded so familiar. He didn't believe anyone would be in the building. Everyone was supposed to have left for a company dinner to celebrate the success of their latest comeback. Yoongi had told the members that he needed some rest from their schedule so they excused him.

Yoongi started to become hysterical, 'Ha... I must just be imagining the voice. There couldn't possibly be anyone here! Ha, how silly of me to think anyone would actually come! Silly Min Yoongi, stop being so stupid! There's no one there-'

"Min Yoongi! Don't you dare take a single step forwards!"

Yoongi's head quickly turned to look in the direction of the loud voice. Whilst fighting back tears, through his cloudy vision he saw 2 figures. He could hear chocked sobs coming from their direction.

It's too late for Yoongi to try and hide again, to just lock himself in his room again. It's too late.

'No, No, No! No one's supposed to see me like this! Why are those two here? I thought I was alone!'

The tears that had earlier subsided to a calm downpour, now wouldn't stop flowing. They streamed like waterfalls down Yoongi's cheeks. His cries grew louder. The two figures watched as Yoongi collapsed to the ground, holding himself. He looked so desperate. He looked as if his being were smashed into pieces and he was trying to hold himself together.

Yoongi was embarrassed. He felt so ashamed to have had someone witness how vulnerable he was. He was scared. He hated himself for being so careless. Yoongi squeezed his arm so tight that he began to see black dots in his vision. The pain punished him for his mistake.

'How could I be so stupid and not check if anyone were still in the dorms? When will I ever learn! Why can't I ever do anything right'

His sobs were loud and desperate, you could hear pain pouring from them. Yoongi was panicking. He was starting to lose his sense, no longer able to form proper thoughts or speech. He didn't know what to do. Yoongi was helpless. He was vulnerable. He made another mistake.

It was all these feelings and emotions occurring all at once that caused him to blackout. So Yoongi didn't notice when the two figures began to approach him.

*Chapter End*

Resolution chapter - Jhope and Jimin find him, take care of him and warm him up and stuffs. They talk to Yoongi. In the process, confesses/hints at that he is gay (further explanation of his past??).

Resolution chapter - After they talk, Yoongi agrees to talk to the group. They call the group together for a group meeting and explain things.

Resolution chapter - Yoongi is watched over by the other members, but that duty is primarily taken care of by Jhope and Jimin. They offer to share a room with Yoongi so that he doesn't have to be alone as he recovers.

Resolution chapter - Yoongi appreciates the help and finds himself having feelings for Jimin and Jhope but to ashamed to share them. They overwhelm him so much that one night he starts sobbing on the bed. Jimin and Jhope are alarmed and talk to him, not knowing what is going on in his heart.

Resolution-ish chapter - Yoongi's frustration is too much and he breaks again, revealing his feelings towards Jimin and Jhope. Suga's in a dark place again, but Jimin and Jhope admit to sharing the feeling. (They may admit to having their own inner demons as well??)

Resolution chapter - They are now boyfriends, the group knows, and they continue happily through their relationship and promotions and comeback. Of course, still fighting their inner demons, they all have their breakdowns every now and then, but they have each other so they do not have to worry! SWEET :3

*A/N - Wow...I wrote this stuff a while ago and it's so weird to be reading it all again...Again, I am so sorry if this is disappointing but I really couldn't find it in me to finish this book. Thank you so much again for all of your guy's support thus far and for understanding why I am choosing to leave this book unfinished. I appreciate you all so much and don't be afraid to PM me if you need someone to talk to.*

Until Next Time! -

~ X_YamiKawaii_X

:')