CHAPTER 15

Cassy's   POV

I was walking down the stairs when Daddy talked to me

"YOU LEAVE YESTERDAY CASSY?! WHERE DID YOU GO?? I TOLD YOU TO QUIT ACTING LIKE A CHILD ANYMORE ——"

"My god Daddy?! It was so earlyyyy, I just visited Kissa——"

"VISITED KISSA?! SHE'S AN ACTRESS AND WE BOTH KNOW THAT SHE'S 'ALWAYS' BUSY—"

He make diin pa to the word always,hayss Daddy!!!

"Dad, I visited her in the hospital—"

"HOSPITAL?! WHAT IS SHE DOING THERE?" I walk straightly to the dining table, and Daddy followed me and again he's shouting!

"Confidential daw Daddy" I don't want to tell it yet, I promised Mr Hottie, and I know na may pagka talkative tong si Dad.

"HOW IS SHE?!"

"Daddy she's fine now, but urgh!!! Stop shouting please? Pretty please?"

Umupo na 'ko then Daddy chuckle

"Hayss, where's Nathaniel?"

"I don't know Dad, maybe he's busy with her girlssssss"

He's looking for my big brother, Nathaniel Mariano.

"I wonder kung saan nya namana ang pagiging babaero ang batang yun talaga"

"Maybe sayo Dad" sinamaan nya naman ako ng tingin "KIDDING HIHI I LOVE YOU MY MONSTER DAD" I said while running away from the kitchen

"ANONG MONSTER?! ——CASSYYYYY!!" That's the last word I've heard before getting into my car.

I'm here standing in the middle of the road!

My car had just stopped! And I know nothing about cars!

"Useless!!!" I said while kicking my car's wheel

"Hi do you need help?"

I looked where that voice came from, hmm? He looks decent naman, but still I don't know him so I raised my eyebrow and crossed my arms .

"What?? I just want to help, looks like you had a problem—"

"Pathetic, of course there's a problem!"

"Hey easy, let me help you?" I just nodd at him, he started doing something in my bumper when my phone rang.

Kissa Patooty Calling.....

"Hey, Patooty, miss me?"

"Argh?! Cassy stop calling me that disgusting endearment of yours!"

"I don't want to hehe"

"Aish, where are you? I need you here pleaseeee?"

"Ow? You.need.me.there.?" I emphasized every word, kapag she make tawag and said that she needs me I know that it's her father.

"I'm not in the mood Cassy...."

"Wokeyyy I'll be there in wait"  I looked at the guy who approached me earlier " HEY?! IS IT DONE?" I asked

"2 minutes" he said

"Wait may kasama kang lalaki?"

"Patooty he's just some random guy who help me because  my car just stopped in the middle of the road where now one is passing by"