24 - Perverted Doctor

Rose

I sighed in content when I finally exited the doctor's cabin. Thank God it ended. I sat on a chair outside patiently waiting for Hades. Soon Hades walked out of the cabin while holding the medical prescription in his hand.

"Let's go home Rose.", he said as I eagerly nodded my head. God there was nothing more I wanted to do. I just want to cuddle with my pillow.

No words were exchanged as we sat in the car. Hades jaw was clenched and his knuckles were turning white from holding the steering while too hard. I was afraid that he might break the steering wheel.

God why are men such possessive species?

"I should not have let you go inside alone.", Hades growled as he ran his hand through his hair for the hundredth time.

"It's okay Hades.", I tried calming him.

"How the fuck you can say it's alright.", Hades roared, making me flinch. Though I know his anger was not directed to me but it still scared me sikkilessly.

I just hate it when someone shouts at me. My body reacts automatically. I pushed myself at the corner of the seat while my hands and legs started trembling.

As soon as Hades looked in my direction his eyes softened. He let go of a sigh as he parked the car at the corner of the road.

"Rose, love, look at me.", Hades urged but I didn't move an inch. Soon Hades cupped my face while gently turning my head in his direction. I couldn't see him clearly due to the unshed tears in my eyes.

Hades started making circles on my cheek with his thumb. I had to agree it was soothing but due to his action, some tears left my eyes.

"Don't cry Rose. I am not angry at you. I didn't mean to shout at you. I am angry at that perverted doctor. If only he was not best at his job I should have broken that face of his.", Hades said with anger. He soon wiped away my tears and got back on the road.

I started taking deep breaths to calm myself down. I need to be strong. I can't let everyone break me.

"Did he touch you?", Hades asked.

Should I tell him? If I tell him then Dr. Joshua's death warrant will be signed by no one else but Hades.

I shook my head.

"It was just harmless flirting," I told him.

"Harmless flirting! How can you say that? Didn't you see how that man took advances on you.", Hades hissed.

"Hades, you are overreacting.", I said with a sigh.

"I swear Rose if next time he flirts with you then I will make his life miserable.", Hades said. His word held a promise, a deadly one.

The atmosphere of the car was thick with tension. Not from my side but from his side. The comforting silence with which we came was long lost.

Soon the car stopped at the door of the mansion. Hades shooed me inside the house before he went to park the car in the garage.

I made my way to my room. I was beyond exhausted. The talk with that perverted doctor really exhausted me. I went to my closet and took out my favorite clothing piece aka my pyjamas. I quickly went to the bathroom and changed before jumping on my lovely bed.

Right now my bed and I are in the most stable relationship. I closed my eyes and the events of today flashed through my mind.

I was proud that I didn't have a breakdown in front of the doctor. Neither did I expose my dark secrets nor did he push me. I didn't let Hades come with me inside as I didn't want him to see me this vulnerable.