28 - Away From Home

Rose

I slowly opened my eyes to meet with darkness. The room was completely dark. I felt exhausted as if someone had sucked all of my energy. I tried to move but I couldn't.

I was tied to the chair. My hands and legs were both tied. I tried to break free but it was of no use. The ropes were so tightly knotted that it was penetrating my wrist.

"Someone help me.", I cried but it was of no use. No one was there to help me. I looked around the room for any source of light but I couldn't find any.

But how did I enter the monsters' trap?

I rested my head on Hades' chest. None of us had talked for a while and now I was starting to get worried.

"Who did it?", Hades asked through his gritted teeth.

I sighed. I never thought I would take those names again. I never want to even think about those names.

"Tobias Reed and Xander Waters.", I whispered.

"How did Rose happen?"Hades asked me.

"They wanted revenge from you Hades. This is why they did what they did.", I stated.

"So this is all my fault.", Hades said while tightening his grip around my waist.

I don't know if I should blame it all on Hades or not. Yes Hades is somewhere responsible for it but it was completely not his fault.

"I will kill them.", Hades said with venom laced in his voice.

"I don't want to do anything with them. I don't want to see them ever again. I am not seeking any revenge. I don't want to live those memories again.", I said to Hades.

"But they deserve their punishment. They must be punished.", Hades argued.

I know they deserved to be punished but to punish them I needed to face them again and I don't want to do that.

"Rose, you don't need to be scared of them. I will protect you.", Hades said.

But you couldn't protect me last time.

"Rose, I have a question. May I ask it?", Hades asked with uncertainty.

"Ask it Hades. I don't want to hide anything from you.", I said.

"Were you just raped once?", Hades asked.

I shook my head. It happened so many times that I lost count.

"Oh my baby.", Hades said as he tightened his hold around me.

"I was in a coma for four months because of them." , I confessed.

"I need to search for them.", Hades stated as he tried to remove me from his lap. But I held him tightly and shook my head.

"No Hades. You don't have to. Stay with me. Please.", I pleaded.

"Fine but tomorrow morning the first thing we are doing is going to the police.", Hades stated.

"Can't we let it go?", I pleaded to Hades.

"No Rose, I am not arguing over this. It's taking everything in me to not go and hunt them.", Hades growled.

I sighed. Guess I can't stop him. Maybe it is the right thing to let him go and hunt them. Maybe they deserve to die.

"Rest my sweet. You deserve it.", Hades said to which I nodded my head.

We both laid together on the bed. I laid my head on his arm as he draped the blanket over us.